[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 64: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 70: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Custom Member Collection - Page 5 - Community

Custom Member Collection

General news and information related to Mega Construx
AgentHellion wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:45 am
If your still working on this, mine would be
Head: Titan from Ruin Wing Armory or any Titan you have in your inventory
Body: Any Silver Spartan with Blue Accents

You can do mine last. If you can't do mine, no worries I know I'm not important. But if want I can help you with these if you want.
SIR! How dare you say you're not important? I view everyone here who has only commented just once as a vital part to this community. You, sir, inspired me to take up painting again. I've always admired your customs and creativity. There is not one person here who isn't important.

And yes, I'll see what I can do to make your figure!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:33 am
AgentHellion wrote:
If your still working on this, mine would be
Head: Titan from Ruin Wing Armory or any Titan you have in your inventory
Body: Any Silver Spartan with Blue Accents

You can do mine last. If you can't do mine, no worries I know I'm not important. But if want I can help you with these if you want.
SIR! How dare you say you're not important? I view everyone here who has only commented just once as a vital part to this community. You, sir, inspired me to take up painting again. I've always admired your customs and creativity. There is not one person here who isn't important.

:)

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:33 am
AgentHellion wrote:
I know I'm not important. But if want I can help you with these if you want.

I second this. Everyone who contributes even a little to this site is important, and you have done loads in terms of contributing.

Let's talk about customs! There's always the General Discussion room, and that's designed for small talk!

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:30 pm
Murple wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:17 pm
SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:10 pm

Did he really contribute, though?
I guess he helped us practice arguing?
Did he thoooouugh? It feels like he made people's arguing skills go down.
I mean, Mega did see how loyal their customers..

On a side note, Z, how long does it take for a custom to do? Like a full repaint?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:02 pm
SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:30 pm
Murple wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:17 pm

I guess he helped us practice arguing?
Did he thoooouugh? It feels like he made people's arguing skills go down.
I mean, Mega did see how loyal their customers..

On a side note, Z, how long does it take for a custom to do? Like a full repaint?
Well, anywhere between a day and a few weeks. It really depends on how devoted I am to the realism of the custom.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:01 pm
Let's talk about customs! There's always the General Discussion room, and that's designed for small talk!
"Survivor started it!" *points finger aggressively*

But yes; customs. How many have you done so far, my guy?

Sorry for being late XD. I didn't know about this forum until today.

I think you already know mine, but I will let you do the details as you like, especially if you add the logos of the arms and the back canon.

I mostly stick to Role-play and fan fiction but I saw this today. I would like ya know, a marine or something. Preferably green? Nothing to complicated. Don’t spend too much time on it.

I’m not in there just to say. If I can be I would like to be a red or black spartan or ODST

Return to “General discussion”