[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 166 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:59 pm
SpartanKaze wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:45 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:47 pm
Hey, have any of you guys ever had an existential crisis? Just, ya know, putting it out there.
As in, why am I here?
Simmons: I actually have a theory about that! We're all connected. Like I'm connected to the floor, which is connected to red base, which is connected to the ground, which is connected to blue base! It's like we're all one big thing!

(In reality yes. It's healthy to have existential crises.)
Existential crises can be very eye opening.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:50 pm
Execute order 66.
Execute Order 75,961

Survivor11 wrote:
Execute order 66.
Yes, Emperor.

Squad, fire!

*the pew pew*

Survivor11 wrote:
Execute order 66.
It will be done, my lord.

*distant blaster fire, lightsaber ignition, clone screams and scream of jedi*

Hey guys, forgive me if this is kinda emo, but...

I've been working my rear end off on a bunch of customs. I've been kinda overkill on custom making. Don't get me wrong, I love it, and it's my one way to escape this world's pressure, but it hasn't really been paying off. I constantly find myself spending a week+ on a custom just to be disappointed. I kind of doubt even if my work is appreciated by you guys. It's just been frustrating to work days on days for 3 likes and 2 comments. I know you guys are all super busy and can't look at every single post. I just need a break. My real world life has been a mess, too. I can't even find enjoyment in the things is used to, like video gaming and recreational sports.

I'm taking a break. I can't keep up with my own pressure. Please, don't take this too seriously, I'm not leaving. Just taking a break. I can only ask one thing though. Last time I did this, everyone forgot me. I all of a sudden lost everything I had. So please, remember me. It's all I can ask.

This could be a few days, or maybe some weeks. Just don't be alarmed. I'll always be watching, just from the shadows...

It's okay, Z. Take as much time as you need.
You won't be forgotten, heck, I'll message you on Xbox every now and then just to check in on you!
I hope during that time you fond enjoyment and relaxation. Your wellbeing is always first. Always.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:13 pm
Hey guys, forgive me if this is kinda emo, but...

I've been working my rear end off on a bunch of customs. I've been kinda overkill on custom making. Don't get me wrong, I love it, and it's my one way to escape this world's pressure, but it hasn't really been paying off. I constantly find myself spending a week+ on a custom just to be disappointed. I kind of doubt even if my work is appreciated by you guys. It's just been frustrating to work days on days for 3 likes and 2 comments. I know you guys are all super busy and can't look at every single post. I just need a break. My real world life has been a mess, too. I can't even find enjoyment in the things is used to, like video gaming and recreational sports.

I'm taking a break. I can't keep up with my own pressure. Please, don't take this too seriously, I'm not leaving. Just taking a break. I can only ask one thing though. Last time I did this, everyone forgot me. I all of a sudden lost everything I had. So please, remember me. It's all I can ask.

This could be a few days, or maybe some weeks. Just don't be alarmed. I'll always be watching, just from the shadows...
Take all the time you need, brother. We all need to take a break every now and then (I know I've taken my fair share of em)

I’ve drifted into that area Z. I don’t really have time to comment all the time, so I just lurk.

Return to “General discussion”