[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Rainbow six siege line is confirmed! - Community

Rainbow six siege line is confirmed!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I've wanted this for so long!

Yeah I saw a post about it on reddit can't wait to see what we're going to get.

Going to be interesting to see. It could just be a few Heroes figures (like what they seem to be doing with Borderlands) or we could be getting a full line coming. As someone who doesn't play it, I'll be interested to see how they can make it different to COD, or if R6S will replace COD next year.

Yeah, unless this is actively replacing the CoD line, I don't see the allure of having another generic military line.

Toy Designer
Hey guys!

We don’t usually comment on rumors, but this one blew up fast and we wanted to make sure to set the record straight.

The Rainbow Six Siege Invitational was held by Ubisoft this past weekend in Laval, Quebec. Mega and Ubisoft have a partnership going back years with our Assassin’s Creed line and there are strong ties between our companies. A promotional statue was built by our Model Shop to help promote Mega and Rainbow Six Siege at the event.

However, I hate to be the official bubble-burster, but there are currently no plans for R6S products, so this is rumor falls into the ‘’fake news’’ category. We will continue to work with Ubisoft and if the right opportunity arises, you never know what the future holds.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:15 am
Hey guys!

We don’t usually comment on rumors, but this one blew up fast and we wanted to make sure to set the record straight.

The Rainbow Six Siege Invitational was held by Ubisoft this past weekend in Laval, Quebec. Mega and Ubisoft have a partnership going back years with our Assassin’s Creed line and there are strong ties between our companies. A promotional statue was built by our Model Shop to help promote Mega and Rainbow Six Siege at the event.

However, I hate to be the official bubble-burster, but there are currently no plans for R6S products, so this is rumor falls into the ‘’fake news’’ category. We will continue to work with Ubisoft and if the right opportunity arises, you never know what the future holds.
Thanks for clearing it up!

In hindsight, I should have been more sceptical when the OP made the post with no evidence to back up the claim.

I'm tired of saying this, but I'll say it again anyway: unless you see it on an official MCX page or it's revealed by MCX staff, nothing is confirmed.

Rumours and leaks are not confirmation. Posts on fan pages are not confirmation. Even prototypes shown off at conventions are not confirmation.

Please, everyone, stop using the word confirmed for things that aren't. It's misleading, and confusing.

Return to “General discussion”