[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 167 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:47 am
I’ve drifted into that area Z. I don’t really have time to comment all the time, so I just lurk.
Honestly I'm kinda the same as well... I should be more active, I just don't have anything to say most of the time (or I can't be bothered checking)

Do what I do! You can’t be dissatisfied with your customs if you never make any! *sobs in artistically challenged*

nigelninja11 wrote: Do what I do! You can’t be dissatisfied with your customs if you never make any! *sobs in artistically challenged*
I'm with you, brother.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:16 pm
Do what I do! You can’t be dissatisfied with your customs if you never make any! *sobs in artistically challenged*
*sobs in lack of time, motivation and money*

That's the way it works sometimes. It can be hard stay engaged when stuff outside gets you down. Just gotta keep on plucking..

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:48 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:16 pm
*sobs in artistically challenged*
*sobs in lack of time, motivation and money*
*sobs in sharpie*

Hey Z, it’s all good. Take your time buddy.

But when you come back you’d better have gotten your hands on that new Halo Infinite Pelican! ;)

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:31 pm

But when you come back you’d better have gotten your hands on that new Halo Infinite Pelican! ;)
I'm asking for the Pelican and Infinite for Christmas. That will be ALL I will be getting for Christmas,

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:37 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:31 pm

I'm asking for the Pelican and Infinite for Christmas. That will be ALL I will be getting for Christmas,
Jesus.

I feel so old.

We're already talking about December.

I'd like the new pelican.
I'd like Halo Infinite.

But let's face it, I'm only going to see one of those things turn up in stores, and it isn't the one that flies.

Return to “General discussion”