[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 168 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
*Halo Infinite growing wings sound*

So I just saw MCX’s tweet asking [competitor] to help them do a collaborative eco-friendly build for Earth Day.

That is too cool.

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:43 pm
So I just saw MCX’s tweet asking [competitor] to help them do a collaborative eco-friendly build for Earth Day.

That is too cool.
Nice. I like that.

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:43 pm

That is too cool.
It's also a clever business tactic.

If [competitor] refuses... They won't be seen in quite the same positive light.
If they agree... MCX still wins with publicity.

When you realize that the new Warthog is insinuating that Halo: Infinite will have naval combat:

*EXCITED GRUNT NOISES*

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:47 pm
When you realize that the new Warthog is insinuating that Halo: Infinite will have naval combat:

*EXCITED GRUNT NOISES*
Or it could be meaningless.

Still a cool thought tho

I hope it isn't an on rails turret shooter if it is the case.

Listen. HaloFollower’s leaks are all just fake.

I mean, that would bean there will actually be a little hover bike to go with the Mongoose. Or that the new Pelican will actually open up. Or that the Scorpion will actually have twenty variants.

See my point?

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:36 pm

I mean, that would bean there will actually be a little hover bike to go with the Mongoose. Or that the new Pelican will actually open up. Or that the Scorpion will actually have twenty variants.

See my point?
I don’t watch HaloFollower. That was my theory.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:43 pm
JoeFilms wrote:

See my point?
Oh, good. Don’t.

But yeah, if there’s a boat thing added then that would be cool, but they’d probably make it it’s own separate set if it was any sort of big new mechanic. But who knows!

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:06 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:43 pm
JoeFilms wrote:

See my point?
Oh, good. Don’t.

But yeah, if there’s a boat thing added then that would be cool, but they’d probably make it it’s own separate set if it was any sort of big new mechanic. But who knows!
Kevin said they designed the new sets around the main build (warthog, pelican, mongoose) then did the alt.

Return to “General discussion”