[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New Halo Infinite sets coming - Community

New Halo Infinite sets coming

Builds & Discussions
I had this YouTube video pop up on my feed yesterday about 2020 Halo Infinite Mega Construx sets. Just search “Halo Mega Construx 2020” and the first couple of videos should be a channel named SquareBlok. They’re in Spanish but this guy always seems to have videos on new sets before they come out. The newest video has a big battle scene from Toy Fair that show these new sets.

The sets featured are a new pelican, warthog, and mongoose. The cool thing about these sets is every one of them has an alt build into a completely different thing. The pelican can set can be built into what looks like a new fire base with a few smaller builds to boot, the warthog set can be built into a boat, and the mongoose set can be built into either some sort of hover vehicle or jet ski, I'm not sure.

Mega also tweeted these sets over several tweets.

In my opinion the most interesting thing about this is the warthog rebuild seems to imply that there will be boats in Halo Infinite and maybe a jet ski with the mongoose rebuild. Which I think would be really cool.

Here are the pictures from the gallery if anyone missed them. I'm really excited for that pelican.

Pelican is going to be in my possession as soon as it releases on Amazon.

More pictures of the new pelican.

Looks like the back hinges open to reveal an ISO Chamber. Whatever that is.

Box art and more pics of the mongoose. Including the marines that will come with it.

Looks like it will have suspension.

Return to “Halo”