[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Inside the MCX Design Center - Page 6 - Community

Inside the MCX Design Center

General news and information related to Mega Construx
This may seem like a stupid question, but will the Halo Infinite line include Halo 3 marines?
The photos leaked show that, and I see some interesting molds. I'd just like some confirmation.

This line is looking great, and really well designed. I can't wait to get some of these! Good job, Mega!

PeliCAN?! More like, PrliCAN’T stop myself from buying!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:45 pm
PeliCAN? More like, PeliCAN'T afford to buy anything else.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:05 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
PeliCAN? More like, haha... Hehe... Heh, PeliCAN'T even afford to buy the set, let alone anything else.

Toy Designer
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:39 pm
This may seem like a stupid question, but will the Halo Infinite line include Halo 3 marines?
The photos leaked show that, and I see some interesting molds. I'd just like some confirmation.

This line is looking great, and really well designed. I can't wait to get some of these! Good job, Mega!
Great question. All the figures seen in the NYTF display so far are place holder figures to avoid game spoilers. That said, the Marines in the next line will include new armor parts to recreate the Marines seen in the first Infinite announcement trailer that was released at E3 in 2018. I believe you can get a glimpse of the new helmet on some of the pictures.

So how about a blend of some old classics - Pyrates of the Dragons Universe?

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:21 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:05 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
PeliCAN? More like, haha... Hehe... Heh, PeliCAN'T even afford to buy the set, let alone anything else.
PeliCAN? More like... Well, I actually PeliCAN buy one if it shows up on Amazon at the retail price. Might even be able to afford 2 if I don't buy any other sets between now and it's release.

Which I would like to do. I'd very much like to have the wall, which if I can only get one is going to be the thing I build with it, but I'd also love to have a pelican.

Okay, the Pelican. I’d line to express my thoughts.

Some people seem upset that it opens up, and frankly I don’t get that. It’s a playset after all. Second, this will make filming inside the Pelican much easier! You won’t have to take off the whole wall to fit a camera in there, you can just slide it out of the way. Also, it’s not like making the sides fold out makes the inside smaller - it only “opens up” more possibilities, if you will. Ultimately this was a great call in my book.

But it does come with a concern. If it opens up will the Pelican still be durable? Well, considering I didn’t make it, I don’t know. But the design team has been making some very clever building techniques, so I’m rather certain it will be perfectly sturdy.

Now the last new bit: Seating. Okay yeah I’ll admit, one seat is a little disappointing - but it opens up space for other stuff. Makes the inside look significantly cooler than just six seats and nothing else. Was it the right call? I don’t know, it’s not my place to say - but I think it’s cool nonetheless. And it’s not like putting more seats in it ourselves will be too difficult (at least it doesn’t appear so.)

All I can say is, if I save $22 each month then by this thing’s release I’ll have more than enough money specifically set aside for it. And this is one set I will not be passing up. I’ve said this alot recently and may just sound like a suck-up, but great job once again design team! Well done indeed!

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:58 pm
Okay, the Pelican. I’d line to express my thoughts.

Some people seem upset that it opens up, and frankly I don’t get that. It’s a playset after all. Second, this will make filming inside the Pelican much easier! You won’t have to take off the whole wall to fit a camera in there, you can just slide it out of the way. Also, it’s not like making the sides fold out makes the inside smaller - it only “opens up” more possibilities, if you will. Ultimately this was a great call in my book.

But it does come with a concern. If it opens up will the Pelican still be durable? Well, considering I didn’t make it, I don’t know. But the design team has been making some very clever building techniques, so I’m rather certain it will be perfectly sturdy.

Now the last new bit: Seating. Okay yeah I’ll admit, one seat is a little disappointing - but it opens up space for other stuff. Makes the inside look significantly cooler than just six seats and nothing else. Was it the right call? I don’t know, it’s not my place to say - but I think it’s cool nonetheless. And it’s not like putting more seats in it ourselves will be too difficult (at least it doesn’t appear so.)

All I can say is, if I save $22 each month then by this thing’s release I’ll have more than enough money specifically set aside for it. And this is one set I will not be passing up. I’ve said this alot recently and may just sound like a suck-up, but great job once again design team! Well done indeed!
Like you said, I was stoked when I saw that the sides open. Stop motions will be so much more easy!

Getting it 100%.

I just wish I had more money.

Return to “General discussion”