[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Inside the MCX Design Center - Page 7 - Community

Inside the MCX Design Center

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Here’s a question I didn’t see asked, and I didn’t see it mentioned.

Is the new Pelican going to have the ability to carry the new warthog?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:43 pm

Ooh, that’s a good one. I am curious about that.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:34 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:43 pm

Ooh, that’s a good one. I am curious about that.
"@halo7ification, the Pelican's back half splits apart to play inside, so incorporating the Warthog-carrying feature was not possible. "
-Kevin_MCX

All I can definitely say is that the new pelican looks absolutely amazing. It's times like these that I wish I didn't have two pelicans as is. If this set has Brohammer. It's a done deal. On the note of mounting a hog carrier. That's unfortunate but could be modded with the right parts probably.

My bigger interest is actually the new hog. Want to see the new marines and new enemy figs armors.

Any word on what figures come with the mongoose? I’m just hoping for 2 marines.

If where lucky it will be two marines and two baddies. Like a troop pack but in set form.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:36 pm
If where lucky it will be two marines and two baddies. Like a troop pack but in set form.
That would be a beautiful. Much better than the ONI mogoose that only came with one figure.

And I do wish the mongoose hadn't lost it's windshield in Halo. I have yet to get one.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:43 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:36 pm
That would be a beautiful. Much better than the ONI mogoose that only came with one figure.

And I do wish the mongoose hadn't lost it's windshield in Halo. I have yet to get one.
In all seriousness, what was the point of the mongoose’s windshield?

Return to “General discussion”