[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 169 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
It's perfectly possible they will be in game. Would be cool to have some sort of naval combat. That base is belivable for being in game as some sort of rapid deployment set up.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:36 pm
Listen. HaloFollower’s leaks are all just fake.

I mean, that would bean there will actually be a little hover bike to go with the Mongoose. Or that the new Pelican will actually open up. Or that the Scorpion will actually have twenty variants.

See my point?
You still watch halo follower...

Have you been living under a rock protecting you from the controversy of that channel?

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:08 am
JoeFilms wrote:

I mean, that would bean there will actually be a little hover bike to go with the Mongoose. Or that the new Pelican will actually open up. Or that the Scorpion will actually have twenty variants.

See my point?

Have you been living under a rock protecting you from the controversy of that channel?

I get all my information from HiddenXperia.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:08 am
JoeFilms wrote:

See my point?

Well that’s the thing, I don’t. One of his videos was recommended to me the other day, about Halo Infinite “leaks.” Having not watched his channel in over a year, I thought I’d give him a second chance.

Needless to say it was exactly what one would expect from Halo Follower.

I watch HaloFollower and HiddenXperia at times.
Just lore videos. I find leak and game videos boring and useless.

Then again, I have two subscriptions to Star Wars youtube channels.....

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:47 pm

Yeah, the lore videos are what I watch, or the videos about what a person would like in the game. Leaks and videos that suggest false facts aren't in my watch list.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:10 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:47 pm

Yeah, the lore videos are what I watch, or the videos about what a person would like in the game. Leaks and videos that suggest false facts aren't in my watch list.
I just have no care for those vids. They're next to useless to me

Pretty much the same. I like speculation but I don't need to see a vid to find stuff of the sort. X-peria dose good lore vids

Random Topic Change!

What’s the largest set in your collection (non-moc)?

Piece-wise, mine is either the Heavy Armor Outpost from CoD, the Broadsword from Halo, or the Arcadia Jumpship from Destiny.

Literal length-wise it’s probably my battlescape.

Cabal Harvester! Best set I own.

Return to “General discussion”