[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Inside the MCX Design Center - Page 8 - Community

Inside the MCX Design Center

General news and information related to Mega Construx
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:51 am
Cinimod64 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:43 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:36 pm
If where lucky it will be two marines and two baddies. Like a troop pack but in set form.
That would be a beautiful. Much better than the ONI mogoose that only came with one figure.

And I do wish the mongoose hadn't lost it's windshield in Halo. I have yet to get one.
In all seriousness, what was the point of the mongoose’s windshield?
Something to smash every time you walked past one? Just me? Okay.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:04 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:51 am
Cinimod64 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:43 am

That would be a beautiful. Much better than the ONI mogoose that only came with one figure.

And I do wish the mongoose hadn't lost it's windshield in Halo. I have yet to get one.
In all seriousness, what was the point of the mongoose’s windshield?
Something to smash every time you walked past one? Just me? Okay.
It looked cool :(

Battle Ram with Triklops' and Mek-A-Nek? YES!!!

Will Triklops' eyepiece spin?

Any chance of a flocked Panthor?

Are we still getting a minicomic Price Adam with a black Power Sword on a Sky Sled too?

Question, will the pelican come with a display stand or any clear pieces to display it?

Toy Designer
Green_Goddess wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:54 pm

Are we still getting a minicomic Price Adam with a black Power Sword on a Sky Sled too?
Tri-Klops will have his spinning eyepiece. He and Mekaneck are still being worked on, but the design team wants to incorporate as many of the original MOTU figures features as possible into our versions. within the limitations of thesmall size of our figures.

Mini-comic Prince Adam is without a home for the moment, but we will work to find a new place for him in the line at some point.

Sabree noticed yesterday that a new GodOfWar tag was added to the filter list, and I'm curious... does this mean that we'll be getting more GoW characters in the near future? Atreus would be incredible, since we haven't actually seen a child figure before. A few other ideas would be Freya, Magni, Modi, maybe even a Mimir head.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:22 am
Question, will the pelican come with a display stand or any clear pieces to display it?
We could really use some clear pieces

So, which sneaky fellow came up with the new posable suspension on the new Mongoose design. It looks incredible, along with being functional for steering it can hold poses.

Thank you @Kevin_MCX
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:48 am
Green_Goddess wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:54 pm

Tri-Klops will have his spinning eyepiece. He and Mekaneck are still being worked on, but the design team wants to incorporate as many of the original MOTU figures features as possible into our versions. within the limitations of thesmall size of our figures.

Mini-comic Prince Adam is without a home for the moment, but we will work to find a new place for him in the line at some point.

Kevin. Are the new marines using CoD parts? Cause that would mean they're bigger than regular Halo figs, ie Master Chief, wich kinda sucks. They look really cool, in fact, they're kinda perfect(except for possibly the size). But I would prefer they're the same size at chief instead of being taller than him.

Return to “General discussion”