[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 95 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
With the arrival of a Heroes Claptrap, I am really excited about the possibility of more Borderlands figures and sets.

There are a ton of interesting characters and vehicles.

I have been collecting Mega for 5 years, across most of the lines available, and have hundreds of figures, but am still struggling to find pieces just to build all the vault hunters without major sculpting.

Would REALLY like to see more female head and body molds with standard male figure size and articulation, no matter what they do going forward.

Going back to Borderlands though, It would be cool and possible to see something from every game in its own line.

ie. A line from the OG Borderlands could be:

A couple sets with 1 Vault Hunter and 3-4 enemies and one of the three vending machines as part of a scenery build. It would be similar to those awesome Ninja Turtle sets that included one named character and a bunch of foot soldiers.

1 VH with a runner and maybe a couple of "large" fire/shock/corrosive skags or spiderants and the last vending machine.

Then the last VH with Baron Flynt and some bruisers and psychos and a big part of Flynt's excavator... or the last VH with a nice, brick built Destroyer and 4-5 guardians... or the last VH with General Knoxx and 3-4 Crimson Lance

Also, a blind pack line that would contain half beloved NPCs (Marcus, Moxxi, Dr. Zed, Scooter, T.K. Baha...) and half just troop builders ( skags, bandits, Crimson Lance, bruisers, rakk... or even bosses like Sledge, Bone Head, and Taylor Kobb, complete with the unique weapon they would drop).

For each game after that, use basically the same formula.

With all the different enemy types, and 22 playable characters I can think of, the possibilities of a Borderlands line could equal at least a few years of what G.I. Joe put out in the 80s.

As a bonus to the MFG and collector alike, a vast array of skags, rakk, spiderants, bandits, Hyperion robots are completely re-usable in scenes from 4/5 games.
Not to mention all the NPCs that span every game, as well as the OG VHs who show up in later games and DLCs. Several of the vehicles are also re-usable across games.

It also has a rabid fanbase that really appreciates geek culture. And I'm really surprised we get so little plastic love.

schmego wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:41 pm
With the arrival of a Heroes Claptrap, I am really excited about the possibility of more Borderlands figures and sets.

There are a ton of interesting characters and vehicles.

I have been collecting Mega for 5 years, across most of the lines available, and have hundreds of figures, but am still struggling to find pieces just to build all the vault hunters without major sculpting.

Would REALLY like to see more female head and body molds with standard male figure size and articulation, no matter what they do going forward.

Going back to Borderlands though, It would be cool and possible to see something from every game in its own line.

ie. A line from the OG Borderlands could be:

A couple sets with 1 Vault Hunter and 3-4 enemies and one of the three vending machines as part of a scenery build. It would be similar to those awesome Ninja Turtle sets that included one named character and a bunch of foot soldiers.

1 VH with a runner and maybe a couple of "large" fire/shock/corrosive skags or spiderants and the last vending machine.

Then the last VH with Baron Flynt and some bruisers and psychos and a big part of Flynt's excavator... or the last VH with a nice, brick built Destroyer and 4-5 guardians... or the last VH with General Knoxx and 3-4 Crimson Lance

Also, a blind pack line that would contain half beloved NPCs (Marcus, Moxxi, Dr. Zed, Scooter, T.K. Baha...) and half just troop builders ( skags, bandits, Crimson Lance, bruisers, rakk... or even bosses like Sledge, Bone Head, and Taylor Kobb, complete with the unique weapon they would drop).

For each game after that, use basically the same formula.

With all the different enemy types, and 22 playable characters I can think of, the possibilities of a Borderlands line could equal at least a few years of what G.I. Joe put out in the 80s.

As a bonus to the MFG and collector alike, a vast array of skags, rakk, spiderants, bandits, Hyperion robots are completely re-usable in scenes from 4/5 games.
Not to mention all the NPCs that span every game, as well as the OG VHs who show up in later games and DLCs. Several of the vehicles are also re-usable across games.

It also has a rabid fanbase that really appreciates geek culture. And I'm really surprised we get so little plastic love.
Yes.

Well, if claptrap is popular. Mabey we will see an expansion to what we have like with the aliens line. Boarderlands has managed to disappoint me in hindsight. But that got nothing on set potential. There's alot that can be done with Blands. Clappy is definelty on my to watch for list.

I've already said this before, hut some Hunger Games stuff would be nice.

Like they could do Katniss and Peeta in one Heroes series.
Just two figs.
If they sell well, maybe include another two figs in the next series.
I'd just like to see a Peeta and Katniss

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:00 pm

Just two figs.
Me too. I’ve started reading the books and they’re really good! I’m only thru the first one tho.

Murple wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:22 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

Just two figs.
Me too. I’ve started reading the books and they’re really good! I’m only thru the first one tho.
They're fantastic books. I'm rereading them for the second time.

The Probuilder Mars guys have the perfect Peacekeeper helmets

I remember when I read though all the books in a couple of summer days. Good times...

I have spring break in 2 days and I intend on finishing them then.

Murple wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

Just two figs.
When you finish the books, read the epilogue. I forgot to. I was unsatisfied by the ending until I did.

SrgtGreen wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:44 pm
Murple wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

Just two figs.
When you finish the books, read the epilogue. I forgot to. I was unsatisfied by the ending until I did.
Was the Epilogue included in Mockingjay?

As well, have you guys heard there's a new Hunger Games book, the Ballads of Song Birds and Snakes?

Return to “General discussion”