[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
We Need More Germans! - Community

We Need More Germans!

Builds & Discussions
I'm starting to feel that my Call of Duty German WW2 soldiers are very much outnumbered. After all, they are only included in two sets! Maybe MEGA is a little scared of making more German sets because they feel that there won't be much enthusiasm. Also I hope they haven't stopped making WW2 sets... that would be a tragedy. Let me know your thoughts!

That unreleased panzer 4 would be nice

I mean from a realistic point of view...

Quantity of GIs > Quantity of Wehrmacht soldiers.

The Allies probably weren't thinking that back in WW2...

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:23 am
I mean from a realistic point of view...

Quantity of GIs > Quantity of Wehrmacht soldiers.
It depends really.

But this is mostly true

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:40 pm
That unreleased panzer 4 would be nice
I totally agree! It would be absolutely awesome if we had some tanks for allies and Germans. Especially since there’s only one Mega Bloks tank set that’s over 600$ CND!!!!!

Germans are a good thing, especially to make Zombies. But I would also like to see more Asian figures, for use in pop and swap or as Zombies.

I do agree they need more Germans sets and Ww2 stuff. What I did not like that both sets they have Germans on it lack their corespondent guns no m42 .no kr98 mp40, stg44, g43. none of their guns were made. And the stick grenade from the Ww2 figures is just atrocious. They could easily have molded Germans grenades like same size as the existing cod flashlights.

GENERICK wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:44 am
I do agree they need more Germans sets and Ww2 stuff. What I did not like that both sets they have Germans on it lack their corespondent guns no m42 .no kr98 mp40, stg44, g43. none of their guns were made. And the stick grenade from the Ww2 figures is just atrocious. They could easily have molded Germans grenades like same size as the existing cod flashlights.
Agreed the weapons for WW2 CoD in general are atrocious.

Return to “Call of Duty”