[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Inside the MCX Design Center - Page 10 - Community

Inside the MCX Design Center

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:48 am

Here it is, the new Halo Assault Rifle that will be included in several upcoming sets. It is scaled with our most recent Halo rifles. It is compatible with muzzle flashes and special effects. It also features our attachment rail system. The ammo counter is removable and can be replaced with scopes and other attachments that have been released recently. It will be included in several upcoming Fall 2020 sets.

Hmm... Looks nice. (but it could use a w a s h.)

Zarry wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:17 pm
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:48 am

Here it is, the new Halo Assault Rifle that will be included in several upcoming sets. It is scaled with our most recent Halo rifles. It is compatible with muzzle flashes and special effects. It also features our attachment rail system. The ammo counter is removable and can be replaced with scopes and other attachments that have been released recently. It will be included in several upcoming Fall 2020 sets.

Hmm... Looks nice. (but it could use a w a s h.)
Well it is a prototype so i think they'll add a wash later

I'm prolly the only one to find the color scheme for the AR (silver and yellow counter) to be interesting.

On another note. Kevin. I see that warthog in the background of your most recent post. Is it going to come into view for a full reveal or is it hanging back waiting for the go ahead.

Toy Designer
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:28 am
I'm prolly the only one to find the color scheme for the AR (silver and yellow counter) to be interesting.

On another note. Kevin. I see that warthog in the background of your most recent post. Is it going to come into view for a full reveal or is it hanging back waiting for the go ahead.
We'll be showing off more of the Warthog in the gallery in the next few weeks.

Hey Kevin, I have a question. Are the new marine helmets removable? If so will the figures have the Assassins Creed head peghole or the new Call of Duty style with the interchangeable headgear?

Zarry wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:47 pm
Hey Kevin, I have a question. Are the new marine helmets removable? If so will the figures have the Assassins Creed head peghole or the new Call of Duty style with the interchangeable headgear?
I'd wager that they are removable with the peg hole.

Most likely like the CE marines.

Zarry wrote:
They have the peg hole system. The pegs are much smaller though. Like the Mars Rover figs helmets.

Toy Designer
Zarry wrote:
It is removable with the peg like the Halo CE Marine. The helmet is compatible with several different male and female heads.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:49 am
Zarry wrote:
It is removable with the peg like the Halo CE Marine. The helmet is compatible with several different male and female heads.

Alright. Thanks for the info, Kev!

Return to “General discussion”