[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 173 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Honestly, from my own personal experience with photography, if you're not doing something like that for the art and for the fact that you enjoy the photography, the setup, the editing or some part of the creative process behind photography, then you're doing it for the wrong reasons. That is all I have to say

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:28 pm
Honestly, from my own personal experience with photography, if you're not doing something like that for the art and for the fact that you enjoy the photography, the setup, the editing or some part of the creative process behind photography, then you're doing it for the wrong reasons. That is all I have to say

Sometimes the effort you put in just isn't reflected in the feedback you receive.

charliebucket wrote:
Well said!

I do it for fun, and honestly I like sharing it. I like seeing a comment or two just simply encouraging me.

I kinda understand how he feels, but Charlie does have a point.

Zarry wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:03 pm
charliebucket wrote:

Sometimes the effort you put in just isn't reflected in the feedback you receive.
Is it boastful to say I feel blessed by the amount of likes and comments I usually get?
It's true so, I guess it doesn't matter.

But well said, I don't have much more to add, but I personally think that some of the best people on the internet or social media platforms are those that just share what they love. The likes and the comments are an added bonus, but the true reason to post your work is to share what you love and to just get it out there.

I don't post things unless I personally think they're really cool and have a genuine interest in them.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:26 pm
Zarry wrote:
charliebucket wrote:

Is it boastful to say I feel blessed by the amount of likes and comments I usually get?

But well said, I don't have much more to add, but I personally think that some of the best people on the internet or social media platforms are those that just share what they love. The likes and the comments are an added bonus, but the true reason to post your work is to share what you love and to just get it out there.

I don't post things unless I personally think they're really cool and have a genuine interest in them.
👌

Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:26 pm
Zarry wrote:
charliebucket wrote:

I can get behind that.

So who cares if my average likes is 3-4?

I'm sharing something I liked making and some people clearly liked it enough to take a few seconds and click on a button.
It's even more gratifying when you get 9-10 likes or the staff pick if you weren't expecting it or simply weren't particularly trying to get it.
Just post what you love, and don't forget the number 1 gallery rule: ignore Survivor11's comment.

Honestly I forgot the like button is there.

Murple wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:47 am

It's so illusive..

Zarry wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:47 am
Murple wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:47 am

It's so illusive..
Zarry, I like to keep up with the GenDis and Rolefan forums, I would appreciate if you didn’t make this task so difficult.

Return to “General discussion”