[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
chat with ZBOY - Page 2 - Community

chat with ZBOY

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:05 am
It'ZBoi Zarry back atcha with anuther videeo!!

Todai well be lukin at MCX distribueashon

distribueashon fore meega is bA d

THANKS FOR WACHINGE GUIS LIEK SUBCRIB AND TURNE ON TH BEAELL ICOUN SO U STEY NOOTIFIED WENEFVER I UPLOAD!!!

Zarry wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:42 am
Survivor11 wrote:

THANKS FOR WACHINGE GUIS LIEK SUBCRIB AND TURNE ON TH BEAELL ICOUN SO U STEY NOOTIFIED WENEFVER I UPLOAD!!!

I've never been much of a mobile gamer, but, forget everything you think you know about mobile games because Raid Shadow Legends is one of the most ambitious RPG projects of 2019 has just been released and will change everything. Just look at the level of detail of these characters! If you use the code in the description you can start with 50,000 silver and join the Special Launch Tournament, and you better hurry because it's getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your smartphone.

Zarry wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

OH DUNT U WURY, I WIL SUBCRIB!! I LOV UR VIDO'S!!

HaloODST56 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:03 pm
Zarry wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

OH DUNT U WURY, I WIL SUBCRIB!! I LOV UR VIDO'S!!
I've never been much of a mobile gamer, but, forget everything you think you know about mobile games because Raid Shadow Legends is one of the most ambitious RPG projects of 2019 has just been released and will change everything. Just look at the level of detail of these characters! If you use the code in the description you can start with 50,000 silver and join the Special Launch Tournament, and you better hurry because it's getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your smartphone.

Return to “General discussion”