[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are we going to do with the Survivors? - Page 2 - Community

What are we going to do with the Survivors?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:41 pm
Murple wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:51 am
kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:45 pm
I also think that SurvivingFrenchman is Murple. Just calling it out.
Dude. I have a white Mk 4. If I was an alt I’d be using it.
You're clearly Survivor11.

No this is Patrick

There seems to be a gross misunderstanding as to what the rules are pertaining to banning someone.

11Survivor wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:42 pm
There seems to be a gross misunderstanding as to what the rules are pertaining to banning someone.
Honestly I agree. The Survivor clones might have gotten old, but there’s nothing in the rules that says they should be banned.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:40 pm
11Survivor wrote:
Honestly I agree. The Survivor clones might have gotten old, but there’s nothing in the rules that says they should be banned.
If we're "old" then what does that make everyone else?

Ah, because of course we needed a thread for this.

Look. Trolls want attention. Ignore it? It gets boring. The little power fantasy going on? No real power if we just let it bake in the sun. You catch my drift? See my point? Yeah.

I’m not trying to criticize you for making the thread. I’m just saying the only reason Survivor clones are still here js because we’ve shown that we care about it. Same thing happened with Hal.

11Survivor wrote:
Impersonation is illegal in Canada.

Coincidentally, MCX is based in Canada.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:35 am
11Survivor wrote:

It seems you don't quite understand what constitutes as "impersonation", for if you were right, there would be a few less profiles on this site.

11Survivor wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:53 am
Survivor11 wrote:
11Survivor wrote:

It seems you don't quite understand what constitutes as "impersonation", for if you we're right, there would be a few less profiles on this site.
*were

Survivor11 wrote:
11Survivor wrote:

Honestly, wouldn’t throw this out normally, but copycat users didn’t bother you as much when it wasn’t you.

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:04 am
11Survivor wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:53 am
Survivor11 wrote:

It seems you don't quite understand what constitutes as "impersonation", for if you were right, there would be a few less profiles on this site.
*were
You're doing an excellent job at ignoring me by the way.

Return to “General discussion”