[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
*HALO 10 Year Anniversary* - Warthogs - Page 3 - Community

*HALO 10 Year Anniversary* - Warthogs

Builds & Discussions
I finally got my first Warthog! The CTF Arctic one. It's really really cool. The design is super solid, and the white snow details on the tires and the windshield is fantastic. Cool figures too.

The new Warthog seems to share much the of the same design with the Arctic one--minus the working winch sadly.

I think that, by far, it's Warthog resistance. Such a simply green design with the turret, but it's just perfectly executed. That's the bar for Warthogs in my opinion.

I like the Gausshog, and that might be because i had taken the whole back apart and together again. Though the Warthog Resistance was my first Warthog and pretty close to my first set.

Only have the Night Ops Gausshog and the NMPD Warthog, and if I have to pick between the two, my preference goes the the NMPD Hog.
I love vehicles that have a troop transport aspect.

Edit: I've recently added the Security Warthog and Forgehog to my collection, and my opinion has changed.
I'm loving the Forgehog!

My favorite 'Hog is definitely my first 405th Warthog.

My favorite official Warthog is harder to decide. I don't know whether to go with the Halo 4 Warthog from Warthog Resistance, the green Troophog from Covenant Strike, or the EVA's Last Stand + Rockethog Vs. Anti Aircraft Gun combiner model.

MCX_Team wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 10:22 am
As we celebrate our 10 year anniversary of MCX x HALO, it goes without saying that we've made quite a few Warthogs during this time.

We want to know which ones is your favorite?

For example, could it be the UNSC Flame Warthog with the fiery paint job? Or how about the NMPD Warthog with the police red and blues, or maybe even the Dual mode Warthog with the sweet brush guard and rocket launchers... to name a few.

Which ones do you have in your collection and which ones are your favorite?

Let us know!
i want a rehash of the blue series rocket hog

My absolute favorite Warthog was definitely the Red Troophog with the two OG red Spartans, and the OG Brute with the plasma cannon, easily! The set for me held together very well, had an eye-catching design, and was my first and last Troophog I could get - at least in stores, since that's my preferred way of getting sets. The set was a big staple of my childhood all in all, up there with the UNSC Scorpion (first gen) and the UNSC Gremlin; I'd get a bunch more if I could! Though, part of me wishes for the release of the prototype of said Warthog...

The best warthog is the troop warthogs and the rocket warthogs two. But I think you guys should make a troop warthog and a phantom that cheap. Like the phantom is 75$ and the troop warthog like 25$.

Whilst not necessarily the most accurate or most massable warthog, the forgehog is definitely my favourite design.
It has the kind of protection you'd expect on a combat vehicle.

Tis definitely a nice hog. Swapped mine over to have a mg turret cause I didn’t like that guass turret. The only gripe I have with that hog is the windshield, even though it’s correct, I just don’t find it aesthetically pleasing.

Return to “Halo”