[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Obscure Halo Set Ideas - Page 4 - Community

Obscure Halo Set Ideas

Builds & Discussions
A Halo 2-esque multiplayer match, set near a parking garage as seen in District or Terminal; the twist is having some sort of Sniper Tower in the Halo 2/3-era style (either the tower seen in the Red Hornet Attack, or the Sniper Tower seen in Halo 2's Outskirts or Sacred Icon levels) beside a boom gate/small kiosk, as one Elite with a Sniper/Beam rifle is seen shooting two Mark VI Spartans in either an incoming Guasshog, or a darker blue, classic-styled Wraith, with two plasma cannons mounted on the front with ball-and-socket joints. The set can also have a few small cars, fusion coils, vegetation, poles/cones, or even ruined walls from the parking garage itself to set the scene. The Spartan's weapons could be some assault rifles, battle rifles, SMGs, an energy sword, or other Halo 2/3 weapons; that's what I have planned out so far.

Maybe a hero’s line based on the Halo: Legends episodes? I would love a Daisy 023 or another character like that.

ArtfulConch wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:02 am
Maybe a hero’s line based on the Halo: Legends episodes? I would love a Daisy 023 or another character like that.
Maybe a more detailed Ghost.?
One of those Headhunter figs would be cool

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:41 pm
ArtfulConch wrote:
Absolutely. I think Halo: Legends as a whole is a goldmine for figs. Although, what other details could they put on Ghost? Maybe paler than your average marine, or a wash? But it would be cool to get an official “named” Ghost. (I didn’t think that the Exo marine was named).

ArtfulConch wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:47 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:41 pm
ArtfulConch wrote:
Absolutely. I think Halo: Legends as a whole is a goldmine for figs. Although, what other details could they put on Ghost? Maybe paler than your average marine, or a wash? But it would be cool to get an official “named” Ghost. (I didn’t think that the Exo marine was named).
It is infact named.

I mean, like pocket details, leg details, shoulder pads, etc etc.

I think Mega Construx should either make a Truth and Reconciliation ship from the original game, or I would also I think a Pillar of Autumn would be a great idea. But what I would like to see
most out of all of my ideas would be a Halo ring. It wouldn’t have to be as up to size as the real one would be compared to that action figures, but I think even a model would be great.

I kinda want to see the scarab reissued. That would be cool

They should make a reach underground tunnel base, to scale with figures, and in accordance to the books :)
They should also make Reqiuem.
(Whaaat, it says obscure...)

Let's make an entire planet in toy form, how smart and feasible.

In all seriousness we've gotten at least one requiem set before.

Qell, as I said, the name is obscure set ideas. And it would be worth it.

Return to “Halo”