[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 248 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Female Halo 3 marines and Halo Wars marines would be nice. Add some gender variety.

A flood infected pelican:

-Includes a halo 2/3 pelican (with extra pieces to add flood infection, you take them off and it's a normal pelican)
-Has a halo 2/3 pilot (any of those will work)
-Has one or two marines (same as pilot, either halo 2 or 3 will work, to make it looks like a last stand)
-Has flood:
--Flood infection forms (5 is a fair number)
--A flood carrier form
--Two infected elite combat forms forms
--Pieces to make infected marines/pilots

Halo Reach blindbag series
10 figures along with 3 secret figures
Yellow Noble 6 figure with DMR- Common
Grey Ultra Grunt with Fuel Rod Cannon- Common
Blue Grenadier with Grenade Launcher- Common
Dark Blue Ultra Elite with Needle Rifle- Common
Red Hazop with Concussion Rifle- Rare
Orange Air Assault with Spartan Laser- Rare
Purple Spec Ops Elite with Plasma Rifle- Rare
Black EVA [C] With Magnum- Ultra Rare
Young Dr Halsey- Ultra Rare
White Elite Field Marshall with Plasma Repeater- Ultra Rare
(Joke figure) Active Camo GRD with Sniper Rifle- Mystery
Green Active Camo Mark VI with Shotgun- Mystery
Pink Active Camo Scout with Rocket Launcher- Mystery
I think some rarities could be changed around but it’s late doing this sooooo...

The Enduring Conviction from Halo Wars 2

Heretic showdown
This would be a battle unit, like the marine defense, it would include one heretic grunt, one heretic elite (major or minor), one covenant spec ops elite (common elite with some paint differences) and a covenant spec ops grunt, for terrain it could have that a forerunner generator and a turret made for grunts.

I want a new halo reach armor pack with red armor that has a classic DMR, Hp Halo chestplate, Ua/multi threat shoulder plate, fj para shoulder plate, grenadier knee pads, ODST helmet with golden visor and is the ua/cnm version.

werthryan28 wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:55 am
I want a new halo reach armor pack with red armor that has a classic DMR, Hp Halo chestplate, Ua/multi threat shoulder plate, fj para shoulder plate, grenadier knee pads, ODST helmet with golden visor and is the ua/cnm version.
Very specific.

I think mega should make a flood battle pack with two combat forms, a carrier form with a couple of infection forms and some terrain.

Return to “Halo”