[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sig-Fig Sunday - Page 7 - Community

Sig-Fig Sunday

General news and information related to Mega Construx
It has started. A new user posted a sig-fig post, presumably because they figured it was a trend and not a regulated event.

I knew this would be a bad idea but I was willing to give it a chance.

Okay. I just saw the post.

First off, not a new user. Just been gone for a while.

Second, the guy probably didn’t even realize Sig Fig Sunday was a thing. He just wanted to show us his figure.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:19 am
It has started. A new user posted a sig-fig post, presumably because they figured it was a trend and not a regulated event.

I knew this would be a bad idea but I was willing to give it a chance.
Once it turns into a common trend, then we can worry. One mistake or flaw is not worth getting fanatical. Mistakes happen, in case you never noticed.

I also don't know that we even really have to worry about it becoming a common trend. You really can only make one Sig Fig Sunday post, because you usually only have one sig fig. So in theory, it shouldn't even be able to get out of hand, since each member will only post their's once. They might change theirs, but if they are willing to post about their sig fig in the first place, they at least intend to keep it for a while.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:31 pm
I also don't know that we even really have to worry about it becoming a common trend. You really can only make one Sig Fig Sunday post, because you usually only have one sig fig. So in theory, it shouldn't even be able to get out of hand, since each member will only post their's once. They might change theirs, but if they are willing to post about their sig fig in the first place, they at least intend to keep it for a while.
That is very true.

If it isn't too late to join in on this I would like to join and post on whatever date is convenient. Thanks.

omegabob wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:17 pm
If it isn't too late to join in on this I would like to join and post on whatever date is convenient. Thanks.
Yeah man!

Also, Ceta, you have no idea how perfect you’ve made this lineup. April 19’th is a bit of a special day...

Return to “General discussion”