[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 96 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:49 pm

Was the Epilogue included in Mockingjay?

As well, have you guys heard there's a new Hunger Games book, the Ballads of Song Birds and Snakes?
Yes it was, but somehow I missed it.

Really? I hope it’s not terrible.

Ubisoft Properties In 'Mega Construx Heroes'

General idea, but since Mega have a good relationship with Ubisoft but we aren't going to be seeing R6 Siege items anytime soon, why not mix in Ubisoft characters to the line of Mega Construx Heroes figures? Here is an example of a five-figure wave themed around Ubisoft Properties.

Division Agent with M4 Assault Rifle, Rucksack, and watch detail. COD Scale with COD accessories.

Sledge from Rainbow Six Siege with Sledgehammer and L85A2. COD Scale but sculpted accessories

Altair from Assassins Creed with Hidden Blade and Sword

Sheriff Whitehorse from Farcry 5 with Revolver

Ash from Rainbox Six Siege with Grenade Launcher and M4

It would be awesome to see individual figures from some of our favourite games!

SrgtGreen wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:20 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:49 pm

Was the Epilogue included in Mockingjay?

As well, have you guys heard there's a new Hunger Games book, the Ballads of Song Birds and Snakes?
Yes it was, but somehow I missed it.

Really? I hope it’s not terrible.
It's supposed to follow Snow as he coaches the District 12 Tribute in the tenth hunger games

Colonial Marines Versus Xenomorph Warriors

USMC Marines face off against Xenomorphs with this versus battle-pack set in the universe of Aliens. Build the Remote Sentry Turret, setup your Marines with the laptop and prepare to use the turret to defend your position as the Xenomorphs approach. Out of Ammo? Equip your Marines with their M41A Pulse Rifles and send them into a direct face-to-face with the two Xenomorphs included.

Includes:

1x Colonial Marine with full-length sleeves, equipped with helmet and body armour, rear-mounted light and M41A Pulse Rifle
1x Colonial Marine with short-sleeves, equipped with helmet and body armour, rear-mounted light and M41A Pulse Rifle. Armour features different highlights to first Marine, or heroes Marine.
1x Black Xenomorph with moulded hands and new piece for the Xenomorph's second mouth
1x Battle Damaged Xenomorph with similar green blood colour scheme to the Heroes figure, but with unique patterns to the Heroes figure maintains it's value
2x Normal Facehuggers
1x 'wrapped' Facehugger
1x Buildable Sentry Turret complete with Laptop, Ammo Pouch and small buildable sandbag mount.

The Walking Dead sets:

Hospital: Hospital outfit Rick Grimes, with "Don't Open, Dead Inside" doors and rubble.

Dale's RV: Dale figure with removable fishing hat, hunting rifle, and his Winnebago. 2 Foldable chairs with a buildable umbrella attachable to the Winnebago.

Allies Pack: Rick Grimes with 357. Revolver, Daryl Dixon with crossbow, Glenn Rhee with fire axe, and Carol with AK-47.

Last Day On Earth: Negan with bloodied and clean "Lucille" baseball bat, Abraham, Glenn, and Maggie, with 4 additional Saviors.

Morgan Supply Pack: Morgan Jones with stick, Walker spike trap with one impaled Walker (removable, with hole through chest), and 3 other Walkers.

Walker Herd Pack: 7 Walkers, all with different styles and faces.

Wrath: Negan with clean Lucille, Rick Grimes with detachable glass peice accessory. Includes bloodied Negan.

I can tell what you did while nit being able to sign in for a 100 days, Zarry...

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:20 pm
I can tell what you did while nit being able to sign in for a 100 days, Zarry...

I never actually watched the series legit, just saw some snippets on their YouTube channel.

Perhaps some knights with a small castle to attack.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:52 am
Perhaps some knights with a small castle to attack.
They need some great helms.

And some basic footmen/archers to fight.

I'd love to see a Halberd, a Morningstar, arming sword(s), long bow(s) and some kite shields.

Trebuchets are fun.

Return to “General discussion”