[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 117 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:36 pm
i am definitely not planning to create a mass of fake survivor accounts for April fools.....
Y’all’d’bett’rn’t

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:36 pm
i am definitely not planning to create a mass of fake survivor accounts for April fools.....
Tway with it! TWAY!

I would probably leave the site if I was on the Xbox chat or discord... (not April fools)

This is the funniest forum I've ever seen. I was planning on being productive today, but alas, here we are. Watching a bunch of people from the gallery talk about random things.

and let's not talk about the fact that I haven't seen all the episodes to farewell yet.

Murple wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:11 am
I would probably leave the site if I was on the Xbox chat or discord... (not April fools)
*sad noises*

EthanDavisAnimations wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:29 am

and let's not talk about the fact that I haven't seen all the episodes to farewell yet.

You'll have plenty of time to catch up, there's a lot of work being done and it may be delayed for another month. So don't worry about it.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:24 pm
Murple wrote:
*sad noises*
Do you guys ever sit and think about roughly 7 or 8 months ago? Those were the days... Everybody was so nice. I made some good friends then. It’s hard to believe some of those guys are gone or only come by occasionally. I’ll always miss UnggoyZealot, RedThree, and the others...

(Seriously, this isn’t an April fools thing)

Murple wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:18 pm
SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Murple wrote:
*sad noises*
Do you guys ever sit and think about roughly 7 or 8 months ago? Those were the days... Everybody was so nice. I made some good friends then. It’s hard to believe some of those guys are gone or only come by occasionally. I’ll always miss UnggoyZealot, RedThree, and the others...

Not really. Everyone has a life, as sad as it is to lose good Members of the community I just accept that there are things more important for their time than this website. For me personally, I plan to stay dedicated for as long as humanly possible.

Murple wrote:
SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Murple wrote:
*sad noises*

I'll miss them too.
Except for that RedThree guy. They were a total dweeb.

RedThree wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:41 pm
Murple wrote:
SpartanGregor113 wrote:

*sad noises*

I'll miss them too.
Except for that RedThree guy. They were a total dweeb.
Every time I say something about you being gone you come back.

Return to “General discussion”