[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo multiplayer tips/discussion - Community

Halo multiplayer tips/discussion

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Got a good tip? Put it here! Wanna share an epic play? Put it here! Wanna complain about the H5 magnum? Put it here!

I have a tip for staying alive in MP:

Just don't die.

Use Boltshots! Seriously, these things are super underrated. They tear apart Crawlers and Soldiers in Warzone, along with Spartans in other game modes. The Open Hand and Closed Fist variants are really good weapons to grab early on in Firefight.
Give them a (Bolt)shot, you won't regret it.

RedThree wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:00 pm
Use Boltshots! Seriously, these things are super underrated. They tear apart Crawlers and Soldiers in Warzone, along with Spartans in other game modes. The Open Hand and Closed Fist variants are really good weapons to grab early on in Firefight.
Give them a (Bolt)shot, you won't regret it.
Yes! Always go for them in slayer, unless there’s something better like a shotgun available.

I don't play halo 5 but swat has always been a good way to practice aim/practice headshots.

Bolt shots are essential.

My suggestion is to avoid competitive if you don’t like toxic players. Do Warzone if you want to level up a ton. Customs if you want to have extra fun. Arena for everything else.

Grind quick play a ton to train in CQC. It really pays off in other playlists.

Any infection tips? I’m good whit shotguns and swords, but I’m terrible at infection.

I don't even play halo 5 anymore lol.

Step 1 : Git gud scrub
Step 2 : Join Machinama
Step 3 : make epic gamer MLG no-scop montages
Step 4 : profit?

Murple wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:52 pm
Any infection tips? I’m good whit shotguns and swords, but I’m terrible at infection.
Each map has a golden spot to hide. I’d honestly have to play with you to show you the locations though...

Return to “General discussion”