[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 119 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:36 am
What I’ll say is this:

I still like this site. There’s always been low-quality posts on here, so pretending that’s a new thing is silly to me. Heck, look at any of my first posts. First hundred while you’re at it.
Me too. I just feel like there’s more low quality and WAAAAY to many look I got a new figure posts. A birthday haul every so often was fine, but to me it feels like there’s a bit too much.

Atleast everyone only has one birthday a year. The most annoying thing in my opinion (bar other things that I don’t want to start an argument about that won’t achieve anything) is when people post extremely blurry photos where the main focus of the image is on the wall in the background, not the actual subject of the photo.

Community Team
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:54 pm
I like the gallery because it's so kind. There's quality content, kind people and respect.

But i do feel it has lost some of that.
Thanks for the feedback and constructive suggestions to improve are always welcomed!

The gallery has certainly lost some of its magic. But I'm most definitely going to stay dedicated throughout these strange times.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:36 am
What I’ll say is this:

I still like this site. There’s always been low-quality posts on here, so pretending that’s a new thing is silly to me. Heck, look at any of my first posts. First hundred while you’re at it.
People believe I will only accept perfection.

That is true, but I also want others to push themselves to perfection.
Since perfection is not physically achievable, by all logic, this means people can only keep improving if I push them to do so.

This makes sense to me, but I feel not to others. That is why I recently toned it down a bit and I am actively ignoring posts that I feel do not merit my appreciation.
I cannot be "mean" if I don't see anything to be critical about.

Hey, guys, what happened to Survivor ? Not Survivor11, the other one, the outside member?

Survivor1? He’s having trouble accessing the Forums.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:38 pm
Survivor1? He’s having trouble accessing the Forums.
I can't find his posts, i think he deleted his account.

CHOO CHOO ALL NOT ABOARD THE TRAIN STAY AT HOME

Survivor1 still exists, dunno about any of the others tho.

Return to “General discussion”