[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The April/Easter contest. - Community

The April/Easter contest.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
It has come.

Disclaimer: The Survivor alts have nothing to do with this and I do not endorse them.
Disclaimer 2: I am not responsible for any injuries or deaths incurred by participating in this contest.

I think I went over everything.
Anyhow, let's get started.
This will not be a traditional event.
Every day until Easter (and on Easter itself), I will upload one post; in the afternoon for Europe and Africa, the morning for the Americas.
Unfortunately, Asia and Oceania are a bit complicated with timezones.
This post will have any number of images, on any kind of subject. However, there will be one key feature between them all: a figure of the Critisizer (old or new articulation, I don't discriminate) will be hidden in one of the images of every post.
The first person to comment the exact location of the Critisizer in the image will be noted on separate software. I will be keeping tallies.

Now here's the really fun part: Anyone else can also upload a post with any number of images and hide the Critisizer in one of them. They will count as part of the event if the description contains the words, "Easter contest."
The rules for my posts will then extend to their posts.
The day after Easter, I will reveal the eagle-eyed winner of three categories. This means there will be a winner for the person who spotted the Critisizer the most in my own posts, the person who spotted the Critisizer the most in other people's posts. And the person who spotted him the most overall. The winner of the overall category will give their name to the main villain of my Eternal War comic.

This post does contain a hidden Critisizer. The contest starts now. Start typing. Start posting.

"I am always watching."

This is the thread where every post pertaining to the event, mine or else, will be posted by me or else, in addition to whether the Critisizer in said post has been found yet or not.

First and introductory post:

Found.

I take it the answer can’t be posted here to avoid a long moderation of comments?

SrgtGreen wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:56 pm
I take it the answer can’t be posted here to avoid a long moderation of comments?
Mhm.
You must comment in the post.

I apologise for the late upload of today's contest, it's currently under moderation.
Have fun.

Found.

Technical difficulties I encountered this afternoon mean that I am unsure whether post 3 successfully uploaded or not.
Bear with me as I may have to retry tommorow and give you two posts for the price of one.

I have posted an entry. Should be through moderation soon.

Ceta's post:

Found.

3rd post:

Found.

I think you put up the wrong picture.

Murple wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:58 am
I think you put up the wrong picture.
Yes, let me fix it.

Post 4 is up (with a special feature):

Found, 2/2.

Return to “General discussion”