[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The April/Easter contest. - Page 2 - Community

The April/Easter contest.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
[gallery]red-base.#aprilcontest[/gallery]

HaloODST56 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:42 pm
[gallery]red-base.#aprilcontest[/gallery]

Oh thanks ceta! What was the prob?

HaloODST56 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:45 pm
You included the hashtag and no dash between red base and April contest. When you post an image on the forums, go to the post, click on the search bar and adjust it to the title of the post, then Copy-Paste

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:53 pm
HaloODST56 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:45 pm
You included the hashtag and no dash between red base and April contest. When you post an image on the forums, go to the post, click on the search bar and adjust it to the title of the post, then Copy-Paste
Oh ok thanks!

Post 5: N/A

Post 6:

Found 2/2.

Just to clarify, he’s always gonna have a sword, right? I saw the same figure with I think a grenade launcher in the bottom right corner of picture 3 of eternal war.

Murple wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:54 pm
Just to clarify, he’s always gonna have a sword, right? I saw the same figure with I think a grenade launcher in the bottom right corner of picture 3 of eternal war.
In my posts, yes.
Also apparently I forgot to swap out the figure in picture 3 like I did in picture 4.
I guess rainbow spartans are now Canon in Eternal War.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:18 am
Murple wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:54 pm
In my posts, yes.
Also apparently I forgot to swap out the figure in picture 3 like I did in picture 4.
I guess rainbow spartans are now Canon in Eternal War.
Rainbow Spartans, heck yeah!

Joe, should I go ahead and judge the contest?

Return to “General discussion”