[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 26 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Getting behind in school because I’m writing too much Halo Fanfiction.

Finally posting the 4th part of WaS

Happy.

I have a Star Wars Mega Construx custom in the works

Today I am somewhat vexed. I have one Beach Invasion set delayed because COVID-19, but I do have this unreasonable urge to order Castle Grayskull as well from the same store, knowing full well that it may get also delayed.

Errex wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:56 am
Today I am somewhat vexed. I have one Beach Invasion set delayed because COVID-19, but I do have this unreasonable urge to order Castle Grayskull as well from the same store, knowing full well that it may get also delayed.
I ordered two Kratos' and the Icarus Trooper set on Amazon on the 1st, (which is said to arrive the 22nd), and then ordered the White Walker Battle set on the 12th, (which was said to arrive on the 20th), and the White Walker set arrived on the 13th. Let me emphasize: The set I ordered later arrived the following day after I ordered it. So there's literally no telling when that Castle Grayskull set could arrive if you were to buy it.

On that note, today, I am (still) feeling perplexed...

Ordered Banished Marauder, getting it Monday. Got Phaeton a week early.

Pretty happy.

Kitbashing stuff. Yeet.

Got the scorpion yesterday. It’s a great set.

Return to “General discussion”