[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I thought I would kick this off since all other forums have a similarly named thread.
What sets and characters would you like to see?

Wait, how long had this been here?!

I'm not really a GOT fan but that dragon in the gallery is SO impressive... I'd buy it!
🔥🐲

Mother of dragons dothraki armor with 4 dothraki warriors or 2 warriors on 2 horses. Or 3 horses, Dany with 2 guards... I am confused.

The flagship of the iron fleet.

Greyworm and a few unsullied.

Jon Snow and his Dire wolf.

Tyrion and Sansa in the crypt being attacked by undead.

The elf girl, Bran and 2 undeads at the tree of whatever it was called.

troop battle packs from all the houses.

Snow giant attacking the gates.

There is so much they could do, but I think they will be walking a tight rope with this line as much as I am happy to see a medieval line. There were a few sets I thought of then went ... ooo maybe that would be bad.

Blind bags!

White Walkers
Undead Horse
Regular Horse
Armoured Sigil Horse
Faction Guards
Weights
With the rare "gummy" being a stone crypt statue of the starks.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:57 pm
Wait, how long had this been here?!
Im guessing since today. Alas besides season 1 I've not watched any of the other seven seasons. Sadly it seems I would have been disappointed from what I've heard. Still for sets, this series has a lot of potential. Im hoping for some heavy armor, medieval swords and head sculpts.

Mother of dragons with dragons

"Mother of-"

"Dragons?"

"Wait, no!? How is that relevant to the massive flying beast about to fry us with fire??"

"... It's the mother of Dragons, IDK?"

"..."

"..."

"I hate you."

How about some fire to go with Drogon and Dany and the upcoming Viserion and Jon? Also, can we please get an adult Rhaegal to complete the set?!?

I'd love to see a Khal Drogo set with his throne and horse. Maybe some generic Dothraki warriors or something.

Return to “Game of Thrones”