[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
WWII weapons!? - Community

WWII weapons!?

Builds & Discussions
I’ve heard a little bit about how faulty, or how little variety the WWII weapons have. I do agree with this, but some of the guns are ok, like the Thompson, and the Shotgun. However, OTHER WEAPONS NEED TO CHANGE! Some of the molds, like the bayonet rifle suck. Why don’t they produce different molds for different countries and variations. Another thing I’d like to see is longer, removable bayonets that the figures can hold in there hands. I think that would be fantastic. I also think they need to make some more sub-machine gun molds, like the German MP40, or the “Grease Gun.” Let me know your thoughts

Double post, mate.
Absolutely no need.
Delete one of them.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 4:00 am
Double post, mate.
Absolutely no need.
Delete one of them.
Why do you think I would post this twice!? Do you have to be such a smart one on this page all the time!? Always criticizing others posts, and not having anything positive to say!?

Survivor11 is correct though. This was double posted whether it was intentional or not. I'm guessing accidental though given both have the same time stamp.

As for the WW2 guns, I'd like to see them made modular like the others & like your suggestion of a removable bayonet.

STG 44? No one?

We probably won't see anymore WW2 sets considering.

HellfireSamurai wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 12:07 am
Survivor11 is correct though. This was double posted whether it was intentional or not. I'm guessing accidental though given both have the same time stamp.

As for the WW2 guns, I'd like to see them made modular like the others & like your suggestion of a removable bayonet.
I get that, but does this guy always have to be so direct when something is wrong with a post? He wouldn’t have even seen this topic if there were only one post. Reread his post, and see how some of the much younger kids could feel, when they put SO much time and effort on their posts. There is no need to be this way!

Tortilla wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 8:16 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Double post, mate.
Absolutely no need.
Delete one of them.
Why do you think I would post this twice!? Do you have to be such a smart one on this page all the time!? Always criticizing others posts, and not having anything positive to say!?
You'll find I have plenty positive to say.
The only thing is... I only ever mention the truth.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 4:19 pm
Tortilla wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
Double post, mate.
Absolutely no need.
Delete one of them.
It may be the truth, but I catch you every so often being rude. @Tortilla just chill!

Survivor11 wrote:
Tortilla wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
Double post, mate.
Absolutely no need.
Delete one of them.
Okay, MXC FBI

Tortilla wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:35 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Tortilla wrote:

Okay, MXC FBI
Dunno where the FBI came from but you're welcome.

Return to “Call of Duty”