[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 64: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 70: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Least favorite set? - Community

Least favorite set?

Builds & Discussions
What is your least favorite set of all time? Whether it was because of poor design, game inaccuracy, appearance, or general unappeal, what was the set that you disliked the most from the halo line?

Whilst this technically isn't a set, I'd have to say the first series of Halo heroes didn't impress me. It wasn't bad at all; most of the figures I just didn't like that much.

It was still decent though; I find that I like almost all Halo Mega stuff.

So what would you say?

I didn't like ONI kestrel it was incredibly mediocre.

My first Banshee. The Halo 3 one. The top piece broke and I kit bashed it for parts. Lo and behold I buy it again during an eBay auction.
Breaks in the exact same spot.

Easily the 2009 Hornet. Was never able to actually build it due to the parts not clutching together.

The like "ONI Strike Bike" or whatever that was. The most important one-piece part came broke. Glued it together then the rubber belt broke. Was sad.

Just saying, I gotta agree with @SpartanZ19. That set wasn't very good, with the active-camo grunt(say whaaaat?) and the rubber band traction/tire snapped very easily, 2 days after I got it.

Yeah, that set ain’t good either. My tracks broke unboxing the set and the frame broke somehow.

My least favorite has to be the booster frame $30 really! I got it on discount but the hooks snapped and Fred’s visor scratched so it wasn’t very good.

I mean... This is going to be quite a shocker, I'm sure, but I simply have access to so few sets... Beggars can't be choosers as they say. Honestly I haven't really been disappointed much with my sets, but perhaps the smuggler's intercept.
I mean, it's a great set, it's just very hard to display and although I do love the set, that means it's at the bottom of the list.

Return to “Halo”