[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 29 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I would make stop motions, but I’d need to set up a whole thing

Hunting for Chief V Arby and Clash on the Ring Blind Bags.

No luck so far...

Cinimod64 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 9:19 pm
Hunting for Chief V Arby and Clash on the Ring Blind Bags.

No luck so far...
Same, but it’s hard when I can’t go anywhere.

I am Content. Spent the weekend building CoD's Urban Assault Chopper, the one with Capt. Merrick.

As usual, at some point I read a step wrong and ended up dismantling part of it to get it right, but overall, it was a pretty enjoyable build.

I actually managed to find another fireteam crimson for cheap yesterday! I really messed my originals from six years ago up, so this will be very nice.

Ordered 20 more zombies off eBay. Should arrive on June 4th.

Errex wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:32 am
I am Content. Spent the weekend building CoD's Urban Assault Chopper, the one with Capt. Merrick.

As usual, at some point I read a step wrong and ended up dismantling part of it to get it right, but overall, it was a pretty enjoyable build.
I did this with the Goliath in the forgehog set.
Used a single wrong piece, got almost to the end, turns out I need the piece I used for something else that the other piece can't substitute, so queue dismantling the entire torso and rebuilding it with careful attention to detail.

Super excited just bought my 3rd LCAC should be in the mail with in next couple days.

You mean to tell me...

You somehow bought two back in the day and found yet another?!?!!

It never went for a price lower than 1000€ where I lived, and you can't even buy one anymore since like 2018.

Good on you, my dude.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:24 am
You mean to tell me...

You somehow bought two back in the day and found yet another?!?!!

It never went for a price lower than 1000€ where I lived, and you can't even buy one anymore since like 2018.

Good on you, my dude.
I have bought all 3 since December 2019 to be honest. Got 1 out of the states and 2 in canada.

Return to “General discussion”