[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The super mega big large larger enlarged comedy show - Community

The super mega big large larger enlarged comedy show

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hey humans,
This forum is a contest. it is for your best jokes in comic style.
Rules:
    It has to be posted on this forum, or on the gallery.
      It has to include @Thelvadamee132s' comedy contest.
        It has to be at least 2 pictures.

Make sure to have fun! The deadline to submit a joke will be June 15th, and the jokes will be judged by June 20th.
        Thanks, ThelVadamee132

Cool.

Sounds neat

But, in the future, there is a forum dedicated to maintaining the contests so it doesn't get out of control.
        I understand you are still new here, and i request in the future to comment on the forum so we can find a date that won't flood the gallery.

You can still do the contest. I have no problem with it. But, as stated, please check the forum!

Do not apologize if you intend to for there is no reason.

I look forward to seeing this contets.

Sounds interesting.
        I'll have to think of something.

@Ceta_Deta64, sure. I will do that next time. Also, do you mind telling me where I can find the contest page?

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
        Fri May 22, 2020 1:48 am
        @Ceta_Deta64, sure. I will do that next time. Also, do you mind telling me where I can find the contest page?
        "Gallery contest planning" thread or something along those lines, it's in this forum.

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
        Fri May 22, 2020 1:48 am
        Thank you. It should be near the top since it's been in use.

Return to “General discussion”