[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
I need ideas - Community

I need ideas

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hi guys, I'm running out of building ideas, and because literallly no none is participation in my roleplay, I don't have anything to do.
I really need some build ideas. Please give me some ideas, and I will do my best to create that idea, and post it on the gallery.
Idea, idea, more idea.
Find me, Help me, and save me, before I lose my mind.

What is this, your 7th topic?

Personally I don't really even bother with ideas. I just start with a baseplate and some 2x4's. Maybe you could just ask about this on the derailed thread.

Zarry wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 10:19 am
What is this, your 7th topic?

Personally I don't really even bother with ideas. I just start with a baseplate and some 2x4's. Maybe you could just ask about this on the derailed thread.
It’s okay to make multiple topics if they warrant a new thread. If the mods didn’t like it, it would be gone.

If people aren’t paying attention to your RP you might need to post about it on the Gallery? Or just try and start it to get people interested.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:16 pm
If people aren’t paying attention to your RP you might need to post about it on the Gallery? Or just try and start it to get people interested.
Like Nigel said, while there are members who frequent the forums, most people on this site are more active on the gallery. You might even want to consider making a Gallery post about something here on the forums to help bring attention to it. I'd suggest not making more than one post, though.

Is there a limit to how many topics I can create? Becasue I'm not able to delete them...

Community Team
Space is not limited though.

Personally, I like threads that stay on-topic, as opposed to endless rambling off-topic threads with hundreds of posts that I will never read.

It's also nice to see topics that are actually about building once in a while. I would definitely not discourage people from creating more of those.

i would like a full alpha nine set, also proper hight spartan chests

Yan_MCX wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 10:27 am

Personally, I like threads that stay on-topic, as opposed to endless rambling off-topic threads with hundreds of posts that I will never read.
Well, isn't GenDis for just chatting and stuff? The "Derailed Thread" is kind of a nonsense thread, but the rambling and topic hopping is sort of what makes it fun. It's definitely better for people who don't want to be constrained to a single brand topic and such, making it easily accessible for someone who just wants to hop on and talk about anything.

Return to “General discussion”