[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 100 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 11:42 am
Yeah, what Foobar said.
Yeah, what Foobar said.

Even though the line is dead as all HALO.. i cri everytiem

I think that it would be cool if Mega made a basic ODST drop pod and included a regular ODST. It could even just be a re-release of Rookie. I think because of the success of the ODST customizer pack, it would do extremely well.

kingcastlesieger wrote: I think that it would be cool if Mega made a basic ODST drop pod and included a regular ODST. It could even just be a re-release of Rookie. I think because of the success of the ODST customizer pack, it would do extremely well.
oh yes!

They should make a set with all of the membersof Alpha 9, and sell it for 10-20 dollars more than blue team (because it is more members)
That would sell extremely well.

A set with all of the members of fireteam majestic would be welcome.

As would noble team. They did good with the heroes, but if they made a set with all of the members, it would make things so much easier.

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 11:16 pm
As would noble team. They did good with the heroes, but if they made a set with all of the members, it would make things so much easier.
You can edit your poss, you know. Click on the three dots. And you can quote

Super Duper Mystery Bags:

4x4 Brick: Common

My Brain: Common

Coryxkenshin: Rare

Ceta: Super Duper

Survivor11's Ego: Sorry, it was too big. We'll include it in a $230 set that you can only get at conventions.

Collect them all!

There should be a set for Alpha 9, like how Blue Team and Team Osiris got their own packs. It would be a great addition for collectors! Especially if they put washes on them. It would be great to get these figures in one set so we don’t have to buy a bunch of different halo heroes. It should retail for 25 or 30$ USD. Since blue team was only 20$ for 4 figures, this should be a little bit more money for more figures.

Zarry wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:37 am
Super Duper Mystery Bags:

4x4 Brick: Common

My Brain: Common

Coryxkenshin: Rare

Ceta: Super Duper

Survivor11's Ego: Sorry, it was too big. We'll include it in a $230 set that you can only get at conventions.

Collect them all!
Yes, yes, Bring me into your homes!

no, no, shut up, Michael Scott!

Return to “General discussion”