[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 64: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 70: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
What are you building now? - Community

What are you building now?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hey guys, after seeing a comment by Yan, I had an idea. Why not make a building discussion? Basically just give tips to people about builds, and just say things you are building.

I’ll start!
I’m (trying to start) building a Albatross. Any tips, as I can’t think where to start.

OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 9:09 pm
Hey guys, after seeing a comment by Yan, I had an idea. Why not make a building discussion? Basically just give tips to people about builds, and just say things you are building.

I’ll start!
I’m (trying to start) building a Albatross. Any tips, as I can’t think where to start.
I just finished a hallway and a few basic rooms for a starship, all out of Mega pieces! I'm really proud.

Um.. i built a Drone with exploration and heavy artillery mods. I've been lazy other than that. Building a lot in Minecraft, tho.

I'm building more figs to paint

Built a huge grid board for Tabletop Gaming. About to buy a Proxxon to make a spooky room design and some dioramas.

Zarry wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 10:28 pm
Built a huge grid board for Tabletop Gaming. About to buy a Proxxon to make a spooky room design and some dioramas.
What's Proxxon?

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 10:37 pm
Zarry wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 10:28 pm
What's Proxxon?
It's a tool for making clean cuts in Extruded Polystyrene foam, Proxxon Hotwire Cutter.

Creating a small extension for my UNSC Firebase for a future Diorama, also creating customs weapons and figures as well.

Muto112 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 11:10 pm
Creating a small extension for my UNSC Firebase for a future Diorama, also creating customs weapons and figures as well.
Cool! Thinking about making airbase, as I don't have a lot of base-type structures. There's a also the fact that my UNSC air force don't need anymore help.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 9:45 pm
I'm building more figs to paint
I just increased my marine collection from 6 to 13 by spreading pieces around. I'm buying the NMPD hog figs, without the hog sadly, and I'm going to turn them into CE marines. or something like that.

Return to “General discussion”