[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Parts Replacement - Page 2 - Community

Parts Replacement

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I sent them an email two weeks ago and still haven't received a reply. I know there're short on hand but this is my eighth time trying to get a response.

The parts replacement warehouse is closed due to the COVID-19 lockdowns. You'll have to wait like the rest of us until the service is brought back online.

Ohhhhhhhh that makes sense. Thx!

Before I make any kind of part request directly, would it be reasonable to expect them to have:
•the rubber tracks from set CNG96, (Battle Tank)...
•the two-part missiles from set 06813 (Drone Attack)...
•the rubber exo-suit piece that attaches to the arms and back of a figure, from the COD jet pack fighter set?

These sets are all from around 2015, so I’m not sure if they’d still have them.

Gumblor-Gimbles wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:46 am
Before I make any kind of part request directly, would it be reasonable to expect them to have:
•the rubber tracks from set CNG96, (Battle Tank)...
•the two-part missiles from set 06813 (Drone Attack)...
•the rubber exo-suit piece that attaches to the arms and back of a figure, from the COD jet pack fighter set?

These sets are all from around 2015, so I’m not sure if they’d still have them.
I doubt the form will accept those since they’re discontinued, but calling works for old sets.

just got my first replacement request in from a month and a half ago.. missing communicator (Star Trek)... so thats good to see them going out.. hopefully i get the part for the Enterprise so i can continue

Return to “General discussion”