[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 64: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 70: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
What are you building now? - Page 2 - Community

What are you building now?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
hey @OrangeTheGreat, I have some extra NMPD armour. Do you want to trade for it?

I'm currently building a base (as I posted), and I'm working on building some of the characters for Beta-4

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 11:44 pm
hey @OrangeTheGreat, I have some extra NMPD armour. Do you want to trade for it?
Sure. Also, getting another ODST Troop Pack XD

I’ve been building a bridge for a diorama

I just spent a couple hours building a car. It’s l e g o though, so I can’t post it.

Building a city for my Halo figs.

Murple wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 1:27 pm
I just spent a couple hours building a car. It’s l e g o though, so I can’t post it.
That is cool, might try to do that too.

I am starting to build a table for all my desert cod troops. First layer of sand is on 1/2 of it.

@Murple, why not? As long as you don't include [competitor] figs, then it should be able to go through...
I mean, a good 1/4 of my posts have [competitor] somewhat incorperated

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 6:36 am
@Murple, why not? As long as you don't include [competitor] figs, then it should be able to go through...
I mean, a good 1/4 of my posts have [competitor] somewhat incorperated
I might give it a shot. On a side note, I accidentally reported your post. I hit report instead of quote, and when I hit cancel it said report received. Sorry about that.

Return to “General discussion”