[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Favorite set? - Community

Favorite set?

Builds & Discussions
Last time I asked you guys about your least favorite set. A popular choice (at the time I'm writing this) seems to be the REAP-X UNSC Siege Bike.
To lighten the mood a little, what is your favorite set? I'm in a toss-up over the 2015 UNSC Gungoose and 2014's Covenant Done Outbreak.
The Gungoose set featured an important, named character (Noble Six) as well as a great variation on the iconic Mongoose vehicle... for just $10. The Covenant Drone Outbreak featured a new, unique vehicle, a new enemy for Mega Construx (Drones), great spartans (one of which was the OG Jorge figure), and a piece of a crumbling building complete with an advertisement for the legendary GoldHog.
So what would you say is your favorite Halo set, and why?

Probably one of the dropships. The spirit and the phantom are both great, and they're really useful.

Corporate Security Warthog! Everything about that set down to the mistakes was good!

Marine Defense! I love the army building sets and the drones as custom fodder. The marines are spectacular imo

Assault on high ground. It is a classic set from one of my favorite games and was the first bigger set that I ever got.

Definitely the OG UNSC Gremlin, Scorpion, and Red Troophog for me. Going a bit more modern however, the UNSC Hornet Blitz set is no doubt my favorite set; it was a nice throwback set as with Aerial Ambush and the Designer Scorpion, with a solid build and two equally sweet figures. It just feels nice looking over my shoulder from my computer to see two Hornets fighting each other, one on the ground with its pilot chucking one of the extra parts as a Stielhandgranate, and three grunts going crazy while akimbo-ing SMGs and fuel rods. Whew, hope I didn't ramble too much...

TL;DR: UNSC Hornet Blitz and a bunch of OG sets are my favorites.

Pelican, without a doubt, I dreamed with getting it for months.

Return to “Halo”