[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
2020 sets? - Community

2020 sets?

Builds & Discussions
My younger cousin is properly getting into mega and specifically the cod line and as i am giving him some of my old sets i might also get back into it. Now i know that we are getting black series figures and care package sets but what about REAL sets like vehicles?

Last big sets were:
Larger sets the heavy tactical cargo truck, a new WWII landing invasion and a new WWII airplane that's green, a special ops copter.
Smaller sets black ops ATV, there are the 4 figure sets.
I maybe missing something but those are the ones release in last year to 2 years.

According to Kevin_MCX, we're getting one line of CoD heroes, one weapons crate, and one four-pack. Considering there have been leaks of generic kiddie Yootz-style military building sets, it's hard to imagine the CoD line carrying on as anything more than a Heroes line, but that's just the pessimist in me talking.

Hopefully CoD will continue on, but right now it’s on life support. MEGA needs to go all in if they really want CoD to survive. They need to invest a lot of money on new sets, figures, and production/set designers, etc. But if MEGA keeps up this pace... we will have to say goodbye to call of duty. I hope they will at least hustle hard and give us lots of sets in their last year. What a tragedy :(

I really love mega construx call of duty and I currently just bought a heavy armor tank for 116$ but for new sets I hope they actually do something with the cod line not just care package heroes and packs of 4 figures like lets have more aerial vehicles like A-10 warthog, AC-130, Pavelow, F-35 Cargo planes, for vehicles Tactical Rovers like from warzone for 6 figures, Communication stationary truck. Also it would be a good idea to do like little scenarios like halo like they have a fort little base dioramas of outpost. This is just my imagination hope they read this.

Return to “Call of Duty”