[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Favorite Timeline Sets? - Page 3 - Community

Favorite Timeline Sets?

Builds & Discussions
Elemaster wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:36 am
ShockDrJ wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:54 pm
I Would Have to say modern. Though I would like more of a selection of green uniforms With modern style heads.
I swear in my experience green is the second most prevalent color after that dusty tan. Past that it's probably black, then sandy light, then arctic white, then assorted other colors.
It seems to me that most sets are either not green or time periods that don't fit with modern themes. I hope the new COD game has more than desert fatigues. Some jungle warfare would also be cool, based on the modern era.

i like all of them cause i collect other brands that go with both ww2 and modern

both i cant really choose

I mostly like the WW2 era figures and sets but as a new collector/builder they're hard to find. I like some of the modern "special ops" sets too. The urban soldiers also interest me.

WW2 For sure! The modern and futuristic sets have no “bad guys.” Other than the zombies, WW2 is the only era that has enemy soldiers

Modern, because it has more head molds, and cool pieces! The pieces in the modern are great for customs, whereas the ones in WW2 and older are hard to use (for me, maybe not for others)

Return to “Call of Duty”