[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 42 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
PunKRockeRz wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:08 pm
basicusername wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:43 pm
PunKRockeRz wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:29 am
They should drop Cod and try Division 1/2 . Have you seen the characters on those games? And i want all figures to have a hand gun and you can put the handgun inside the holster. Just to add a new gimmick to the figures.
Besides i think cod is dead now. This is just my theory.
1. Cod's not dead. 2. Why would they drop cod for the division? Just for different characters plus one gimmick? Cod is a more recongizable name. Not saying that the divison wouldn't be cool it just dosent seem like something they would want to drop
I think they should just drop cod, and make military sets.
so they dont have to pay for the rights. So we can have more contents on a set
because without using the cod brand, they could make it super packed sets.

And how are you sure that its not dead? have you seen new sets?
I saw NYTF. And they only showed 1 cod set.
Mega has said they have big plans for 2020, but guess what else is in 2020. A virus.

Personally I don’t care whether it’s COD, Battlefield or just a generic Military line utilising the same scale figures and builds. I just want more military planes like the F-22 Raptor or the C-17 Globemaster III. Probably won’t happen but a man can dream.

I wish they would make the Pave Low from MW2 or at least the Support Helo from the new MW

That would be awesome

CAN MEGA PLEASE MAKE THE WARBIRD FROM ADVANCED WARFARE WITH SLIDING DOORS IT WOULD BE A GREAT SET AND THEY COULD ADD GIDEON AND MITCHELL AND ANOTHER ATLAS TROOPER AND ALSO MAKE NEW MODERN WEAPONS LIKE MP5 OR MP7 OR HK416! THERE'S SO MUCH TO ADD TO THE LINE I FEEL WITH NEW SETS/ WEAPONS WILL BRING THE LINE BACK UP TO ITS FEET AGAIN

MW1 sets

troop builders of the
Russian loyalists,ultra-nationalists,mid east militia, U.S. Marines and S.A.S.

vehicles
BMP IFV
T-72 tank
Russian jeep
helicopters
MI-24
AH-1 Cobra
Black-hawk
buildings
Russian village building
mid east TV station
Russian missile base

I wish they would make a Call of Duty infinite warfare Mech...

MW2 sets
troop builders of Army Rangers, Russian paratroopers,Task Force 141,Shadow Company troopers,and Favela militia.
vehicles
BTR APC
Humvee
striker AFV
helicopters
pave low
mi-28
mi-8
buildings
The Gulag
some american buildings
Makarov's safe-house
Favela buildings.

MW3 sets

troop builders of delta force, russian troops, Makarov's forces, czech resistance fighters,and G.I.G.N forces.
vehicles
T-90
M1A2 Abrams
UAZ car
helicopters
V-22 Osprey
OH-Little Bird
CH-47 Chinook
buildings
The safehouse
some german and french buildings
The rooftop from the final level.

COD Heroes Series 7:
1. Raul Menendez
2. Alex Mason
3. Mike Harper
4. Nikita Dragovich
5. Gaz(MW 1)

COD Heroes Series 8:
1. Sgt. Griggs (MW1)
2. Viktor Reznov
3. Kravchenko
4. Sandman
5. Rorke

COD Heroes Series 9:
1. David Mason
2. Jason Hudson
3. Merrick
4. Imran Zakhaev(Maybe give us the version where he still has his arm.)
5. Irons

Maybe start a new line called COD Soldiers, so we can have main characters in the COD Heroes line.

COD Soldiers Series 1:
1: Shadow Collective Soldier
2: U.S Marine(Black Ops 2)
3: SDC Soldier(Black ops 2)
4: Freedom Fighter(MW 2019)
5:Ultranationalist Soldier (MW 1)

They should make 16 figure packs of the following: Russian Loyalists vs. Ultra-nationalist rebels, U.S. Marines vs. Al-Asad's forces,
U.S. Army Rangers vs Russian Paratroopers, Shadow Company vs. Makarov's forces, TF 141 vs. Favela militia, Delta Force vs. Russian Army Nikolai's forces vs Russian commandos and Czech resistance fighters vs. mercenaries.

Return to “Call of Duty”