[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 206 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Y'all ever played Dying Light?

Zarry wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:45 am
Watched my brother play through it. I figured you'd be one to enjoy it

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:55 am
Zarry wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:45 am
Watched my brother play through it. I figured you'd be one to enjoy it
I watched a 23 episode play through, it was Amazing, I hope to play it myself if it goes on sale or enters gamepass.

Btw @Spartanz19 the helmet for the marine sniper is the old one

WhoThCares wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:47 pm
Btw @Spartanz19 the helmet for the marine sniper is the old one
Nice! I really need female heads, but am currently investing in something else far more expensive, so I'll just cross my fingers and hopefully find them in stores some day.

@Spartanz19 yeah. I'm currently just waiting for my new mongoose to arrive. Last sunday I arrived in the states and was approved at customs now I wait to see where it's at next. Its probably some where in California or a state near by. So it should hopefully arrive by next week

WhoThCares wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:27 pm
@Spartanz19 yeah. I'm currently just waiting for my new mongoose to arrive. Last sunday I arrived in the states and was approved at customs now I wait to see where it's at next. Its probably some where in California or a state near by. So it should hopefully arrive by next week
Hey Who, what happened to the Fox Battalion? They still a thing?

@Spartanz19 they are its just ive been so busy between college courses, work, making customs when i can and then this pandemic made life more hetic for school so ive had not the time to keep up with it. So if you want to possibly take over then thats alright. The flag is just of a fox head as its actually a design used by my college. Armor colors are black with sliver or red as the secondary colors. Its a shame i let it go this way by neglecting it.

WhoThCares wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:48 am
@Spartanz19 they are its just ive been so busy between college courses, work, making customs when i can and then this pandemic made life more hetic for school so ive had not the time to keep up with it. So if you want to possibly take over then thats alright. The flag is just of a fox head as its actually a design used by my college. Armor colors are black with sliver or red as the secondary colors. Its a shame i let it go this way by neglecting it.
No problem at all. Life's insane here too. I'll probably make a custom or two. I just was looking back at old posts and saw the announcement post. Thanks for the info.

Btw ill have a description for my spartan III on here soon i just have to write one up that will be good.

Return to “General discussion”