[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 207 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Also cheers to being night owls

Locke is dead/will die. Check new set photos for evidence. Murple is putting a post on the gallery about it.

Check the halo products for a surprise ;)

SpartanKaze wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:07 pm
Locke is dead/will die. Check new set photos for evidence. Murple is putting a post on the gallery about it.
"Locke is DEAD!!?!!! 😱😱😱🤯 New EVIDENCE from building block toy shows STORY!!!!!"

I doubt we've seen all of the Infinite products Mega will make, plus they probably don't want to reveal too much about the game aside from vehicles and enemies. Heck, maybe he'll be in the game and won't get a figure. It's happened to other characters like Miranda, Anders, and Gek.

I am so gonna but 4 getaways and 4 Gear packs

Nobody else noticed the new pistol mold the pelican pilot has?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:14 pm
I did. It’s in a bunch of other sets too.

Murple wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:20 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:14 pm
I did. It’s in a bunch of other sets too.
Sooooo... the new magnum?

Hey guys, I've just started getting into the Master Chief Collection. I really love how they've done the Reach customization. Just a question though. How exactly are the "coins" earned? Wins? Experience? I've played like four games without getting any. Please help, I really want to unlock everything so I can use it for reference art. Thanks!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:47 pm
Hey guys, I've just started getting into the Master Chief Collection. I really love how they've done the Reach customization. Just a question though. How exactly are the "coins" earned? Wins? Experience? I've played like four games without getting any. Please help, I really want to unlock everything so I can use it for reference art. Thanks!
I'm pretty new too, as far as I can tell its by doing competitive multiplayer? Not sure. Also, don't know how to friend people/join a game.

Return to “General discussion”