[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 64: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 70: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
What MOTU stuff would you like to see in future releases? - Page 2 - Community

What MOTU stuff would you like to see in future releases?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Toy Designer
Voduchyld wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:49 am
@AgentHellion 200x Evil-Lyn is in the next MOTU heroes lineup coming up this fall. But i'd like to see more too!

Also, i heard they gave up on the mini-comic sky sled and mini-comic prince adam. I think its sad, because i want as much mini-comic versions of figures as possible!
The Mega design team loves mini-comic versions of MOTU characters. Prince Adam is on hold for the moment. We just need to find the right set to release him in :)

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:28 pm
The Mega design team loves mini-comic versions of MOTU characters. Prince Adam is on hold for the moment. We just need to find the right set to release him in :)
This is great news! Thanks a lot!

I don't know about you guys, but i may have to edit my list a bit because i'm very hyped by the stuff coming out this year and in 2021. There are some toys i'd like to add to it (like Webstor).

It didn't include Zodac and Mer-Man! I love these guys and i'm very happy that MCX is making them. I'm also happy that 2 of my favorites (Mekaneck and Tri-Klops) are coming out in the same set, with an awesome vehicule (Battle Ram). Add Battle Cat to this and voilà, you have a complete wave 1 of MOTU from 1982 in MCX form. Those are my favorite toys from that line!

Hello friends! I's a toss up for me.. On the one hand, I think we NEED a Cringer. I'm also excited to see what Kevin and team can do with Roboto and Ram-Man! :)

Pre-ordered my Point Dread, Roton and MOTU Heroes wave 2, today! Can't wait to hold those lovely build sets and figures in my hands! Man, am i excited!

Still hoping we get Webstor and Hordak, as they are the two i'm looking for the most after the Battle Ram and its 2 awesome figures (namely Tri-Klops and Mekanek)!

I had a look at the MOTU Classics line and added a lot of figures to my list!
I have to say that so far, MCX is not disappointing in their lineup and i want to own most of the figures that come out.
Some of the repaints, i don't care so much for. But i would gladly get more He-Man variants (like Anti-Eternia and Slime Pit!)
As always, keep up the good work MCX design team! :D

just to throw in what i want to see what isn't already announced as planned

Trapjaw
Ram Man
Orko
ManEFaces
BuzzOff
Roboto
also want a Hordak and Shera/adora vote here

Snake Mountain with the mix of 80s toon and the toy.. and the throne with it
Greyskull add ons like more weapons and the throne area
Sky Sled alone
Attack Trak (80s toon version)

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:28 pm
Thanks for the info, Kevin! I was just getting ready to ask about Blue Vest Adam.

I was also going to ask if a mini-comics green Trap-Jaw is possible, but going by your quote, I'm thinking 'Yes'.

I am seeing the sets coming out very similar to how they did in the 80s. I like this and havi g but found the line I picked up the wind radar first then a few figures then castle greyskull from Amazon it must have been stolen off my porch but they are replacing it. I am very excited. I too want to see thunderclash and she-ra lines. And I want ever single piece.

just got roton and point dread .... so im currently complete .. :)

thinking more on future stuff .. besides battle ram ... figure wise id like

stinkor and fisto (i know its coming)
triklops and meckaneck i know is coming too
ram man
orko
trapjaw
snake mountain
man e faces
Hordak and shera (yeah i know its not licensed)

Return to “General discussion”