[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Staff Pics - Community

Staff Pics

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Okay, I know you've probably clicked on this to tell me 'Cinimod, Yan or Kevin or someone already told us they aren't happening right now. This thread isn't needed.'

Here's the thing, I know that there's been a topic here and there about specific things with the staff pics. And I would always want to post my questions there, but I never felt it fit. Thus I'm making this topic. Staff Pics as a broader subject.

So anyways, I know Staff Pics are more or less on hold, and that there probably isn't a set date or whatever that they have planned to bring it back(They could, anything is possible). What I'm wondering is, will older pics be getting staff pics when they come back? Or if you posted it before that you're just out of luck?

I ask this mainly because I have a lot of photos and customs I put a lot of effort into, and I do wish they had the chance to become Staff Pics(It's not a primary concern, but come on. Which of us doesn't like it when the staff recognizes our effort?). I also have a couple builds planned that I feel have a higher chance to get staff pics.

So yeah, either way, thanks for this epic website haul! If they aren't coming back anytime soon, I have a lot of stuff to explore!

Community Team
Yes, as soon as we start giving staff picks again (which should be soon), we're going to go through the full backlog since the last staff pick and consider all the submissions. Might take a while to catch up, but everything will be considered.

Yan_MCX wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:48 pm
Yes, as soon as we start giving staff picks again (which should be soon), we're going to go through the full backlog since the last staff pick and consider all the submissions. Might take a while to catch up, but everything will be considered.
weee, thanks yanny

can i call you yanny?

Zarry wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:16 pm
Yan_MCX wrote:
weee, thanks yanny

can i call you yanny?
yanny, or laurel?

Zarry wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:16 pm
Yan_MCX wrote:
weee, thanks yanny

can i call you yanny?
Wait...

IS THAT AN ABBREVIATION FOR YAN-DADDY????

Sorry I'll stop lol.

Yan_MCX wrote:
Thanks for the info Yan! Makes me feel a lot better.

Hey Mega! Just want to say thank you for bringing back the staff picks. You people really made some great choices. I can't imagine the process of going through everything...

So thank you very much! My only complaint is that there is no staff pick emblem on the individual posts from the main gallery. You have to look at the post to see if it was picked. I'm just curious if you could put the staff pick ribbon on the main picture so it is easier to see? Thank you!

@Yan_MCX, I agree with Spartanz19. I had no ieda that there were new staff pics until I saw this. I also couldn't tell which of my posts were staff pics, and so I had to scroll through 15+ pages of staff pics, and only ended up finding a few. If you guys could add the staff pic banner, that would be great.

Community Team
I think this is just a bug. The team is looking into it.

Return to “General discussion”