[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Announcing MEGA Unboxed + Community Updates - Community

Announcing MEGA Unboxed + Community Updates

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team

Hey everyone.

Big website update coming later this week. We're calling it MEGA™ UNBOXED and it brings new features to the gallery and a new one-stop destination for all building instructions.

New features:

GROUPS: A new way of organizing projects on the gallery to make it easier to find the content you're interested in.

INTERACTIVE BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS: All the same features we introduced in the Beyonders app, now accessible from any device, be it mobile, tablet or desktop.

ALL INSTRUCTIONS IN ONE PLACE: Whether you're looking for a PDF, rebuilds, or interactive instructions, you'll find them all on MEGA™ UNBOXED.

All the existing features of the gallery (likes, comments, etc.) will still be available, and we're working on bringing you more building ideas to keep things interesting. Check it out in a few days.

---

In addition, I'm also going to start posting weekly community updates on the forum every Friday. This will allow me to schedule time to share news, answer questions, and collect feedback. I'm still working out the best format for this, but I expect the first one to be next week. If you have any suggestions or questions, let me know.

Awesome!
I'm looking forward to it.

Ooh! Can't wait for these feature.

Thank you Yan! I love how motivated the Mega team is to help the users. It means a lot!

Not sure if this is the best place to put this, but I've noticed a bit of a problem with the new gallery page that I think might need to be addressed.

When you load into the page, you get the following URL: https://unboxed.megaconstrux.com/en-us/share

But when you scroll down, it loads in subsequent submissions, which changes the URL, adding page 2, page 3, etc, like so: https://unboxed.megaconstrux.com/en-us/share?page=3

Even if you scroll back up to the top, the URL doesn't change back, it stays as whatever the last "page" you scrolled down to. If you then hit refresh, you land at whatever "page" you were last on, and can no longer scroll up to see what's come after. I think this might explain the issue some users have reported regarding seeing some of their posts disappear.

The second link gave me a 404

Murple wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:38 pm
Probably because I turned part of it bold, which adds formatting to it. If you copy-paste rather than clicking on it, you should see what I mean.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:18 am
Murple wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:38 pm
Probably because I turned part of it bold, which adds formatting to it. If you copy-paste rather than clicking on it, you should see what I mean.
Yeah, that worked. Thanks!

Community Team
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:35 pm
Not sure if this is the best place to put this, but I've noticed a bit of a problem with the new gallery page that I think might need to be addressed.

When you load into the page, you get the following URL: https://unboxed.megaconstrux.com/en-us/share

But when you scroll down, it loads in subsequent submissions, which changes the URL, adding page 2, page 3, etc, like so: https://unboxed.megaconstrux.com/en-us/share?page=3

Even if you scroll back up to the top, the URL doesn't change back, it stays as whatever the last "page" you scrolled down to. If you then hit refresh, you land at whatever "page" you were last on, and can no longer scroll up to see what's come after. I think this might explain the issue some users have reported regarding seeing some of their posts disappear.
The best place for this would probably be the tech support forum. But I'll make sure the dev team sees it.

I find it helps if you think of Unboxed as an app and not a webpage. You shouldn't have to hit refresh ever. You should be able to get around by just using the app's interface.

Return to “General discussion”