[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 253 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:38 pm
The new jackals that were previewed with the warthog set have pinholes on their heads, which means head attachments for them may be on the way.
I never noticed that...

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:14 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:38 pm
The new jackals that were previewed with the warthog set have pinholes on their heads, which means head attachments for them may be on the way.
I never noticed that...
Nato has a knack for that sort of stuff

I have an eye for detail. I'm always on the lookout for figs/pieces that would be good for customs.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:01 pm
I have an eye for detail. I'm always on the lookout for figs/pieces that would be good for customs.
Huh. Nice and Wise lol.

Nice. Same, but I tend to notice random things, but not stuff like that haha.

I think that Mega should re design the Energy Sword. The shape of the older one was almost perfect, but it was too thick. It wasn't skinny like regular Energy Swords. The new one has the thinness but lacks the correct shape. If they took the shape of the older one and made it skinny like the new ones, then we would have a perfect Energy Sword. It would also be nice not to have the middle bit that connects the 2 prongs, but I think that that would be too brittle.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:50 am
I think that Mega should re design the Energy Sword. The shape of the older one was almost perfect, but it was too thick. It wasn't skinny like regular Energy Swords. The new one has the thinness but lacks the correct shape. If they took the shape of the older one and made it skinny like the new ones, then we would have a perfect Energy Sword. It would also be nice not to have the middle bit that connects the 2 prongs, but I think that that would be too brittle.
Thinking about it, the new ones are ok, but the bottom of it needs to come out more. So I think what needs to happen is just a re design of the current shape. Just some little tweaks will make it perfect.

Here is a new idea : micro Fleet battles

Battle for Reach comes with 1 covenant carrier and 2 cruisers and 3 UNSC frigates plus stands for the ships and a background. price $35-$40.

6 ship packs with fleet commanders from the games example (UNSC ships with Admiral hood) or (covenant ships with prophet of regret) price $30.

DarthGundam wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:35 pm
Here is a new idea : micro Fleet battles

Battle for Reach comes with 1 covenant carrier and 2 cruisers and 3 UNSC frigates plus stands for the ships and a background. price $35-$40.

6 ship packs with fleet commanders from the games example (UNSC ships with Admiral hood) or (covenant ships with prophet of regret) price $30.
That's a good idea. You could also make $5-$10 dollar sets that include a captain and their respective ship. Example, Keyes and the Pillar of Autumn or the Prophet of Truth and High Clarity or maybe even Miranda Keyes and In Amber Clad or Thel as a Fleet Master and his ship.

I would like a sets with detailed heroes from the saga like Carter in a pelican or Mickey in his drop pod, i think there are heroes that haven't been in enough sets with detailed armors.

Return to “Halo”