[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Figure Packs - Community

Figure Packs

Builds & Discussions
I would absolutely spend money on some GOT figure packs. This would be so awesome for customs, and just for those people that want to have GOT figures without spending a fortune on a set. I would like to see some White Walker zombies. Or just some generic soldiers, like the golden army, or some of the unsullied soldiers. What do you guys think?

Tortilla wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:00 am
I would absolutely spend money on some GOT figure packs. This would be so awesome for customs, and just for those people that want to have GOT figures without spending a fortune on a set. I would like to see some White Walker zombies. Or just some generic soldiers, like the golden army, or some of the unsullied soldiers. What do you guys think?
More figure packs means more customization options. I'm down.

Man!

I'd love to have figure packs from this franchise, but I fear the iron has gone too cold to hammer by now...

Errex wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:31 pm
Man!

I'd love to have figure packs from this franchise, but I fear the iron has gone too cold to hammer by now...
Yeah, you may be right, but if Mega takes a risk and produces these things, there's only massive profit ahead of them.

I think it would be really cool to see figure packs. You don’t have to be a GOT fan to enjoy them, they’re perfect for medieval style customs. If they went down a more obscure or original route for medieval stuff it would be cool.

I'd say house packs, or house VS house, might be my favorite way to go about it.

For Starks, we have figures for Sansa, Jon, Ghost, Ned (I think) and Arya thusfar. Lannisters we have Cersei, Jaime, and Tyrion. Targaryans we have Danyeris and Grey Worm. So there's stuff to play around with with those just for existing figures, before even making new ones.

I'd love to see Khal Drogo and some of his warriors done. Buildable huts and such.

What about a "Cleghane Bowl" set, that has Sandor and The Houd on a curved staircase. That could be a fun build/display piece

maybe a house of Black and White, that has Arya and Jaqen H'ghar in the face room, could come with extra heads to use as disguises, and some that are just build in.

TheFreak wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:32 am
I'd love to see Khal Drogo and some of his warriors done. Buildable huts and such.

What about a "Cleghane Bowl" set, that has Sandor and The Houd on a curved staircase. That could be a fun build/display piece

maybe a house of Black and White, that has Arya and Jaqen H'ghar in the face room, could come with extra heads to use as disguises, and some that are just build in.
Extra heads, you say? I'd buy that for custom fodder tbh

Absolutely, I would buy many soldier packs...

many

I have not been able to log into here for over a year but I see a lot of changes. I hope that GOT figure packs will run for a while because there are so many characters I hope to see. First and foremost Tormund, The Hound, Bronne, Brienne, The Red Lady, Theon Greyjoy,etc. So many possibilities! We have to have Joffrey and Robert Baratheon too, and The Onion Night.

Return to “Game of Thrones”