[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Distribution is still a problem - Page 5 - Community

Distribution is still a problem

Got a question? Ask it here!
Have you seen the Discords?? People are finding nearly EVERYTHING

What's the point of Mega having a "shop" site, WHEN WE CAN'T BUY FROM IT?
That's my main problem.
I shouldn't have to go to unreliable sites like Amazon or wait for big and borderline non-existent sets to show up in discount stores like Ross (where I bought the Frostraven, Forgehog and Security Warthog)
We should be able to go to the shop page of the product we want, click "Add to cart" and then proceed to purchase it.
It's absolutely baffling how this is still not an option for MCX.

It's 2020. You'd think after all this time you'd have a dedicated shop site by now.
And no, your parent company's shop site is not an alternative. They don't even list all available products.

Why is Amazon unreliable?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:19 pm

Why is Amazon unreliable?
Mr. Hicks_Royel and his many pre-orders being cancelled by them should tell you why.

I’ve never had any trouble with amazon. My friend tried to pre-order the corporate security warthog and that was cancelled, but we all know why.

Community Team
I'm very close to locking this thread. I want to give people a place to voice legitimate concerns about distribution, but at some point if you're just repeating the same complaints over and over again while dismissing the real improvements we're starting to see, it's not helping anyone.

The wider distribution I've been talking about applies to the Fall 2020 line, which is arriving in stores now and over the next few weeks. We can't hop into a time machine and fix orders for past seasons. All we can do is look toward a brighter future.

About selling online directly to consumers, I'll address this in a separate thread eventually. I know it comes up a lot, but for me it's a separate (though related) topic. First and foremost, our focus was on fixing retail distribution. More on that later.

So, what are odds of giving those flubbed sets a better distribution through a reissue?

Wouldn't be the first time it's been done. Some sets got transitioned over from the old to new PoA style figures. Others have packaging variations. Not likely that the molds no longer exist for particular bloks.

Seems like a pretty solid way of addressing the past and maintaining the future.

Community Team
Hicks_Royel wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:03 pm
So, what are odds of giving those flubbed sets a better distribution through a reissue?
It's not gonna happen. We have a new line of sets being produced now and our focus is on the future, not the past.

Hicks_Royel wrote:
No way, they're not going to re-sell sets they've already stopped producing.. There's a reason they make new sets.

Yan_MCX wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:20 pm
Hicks_Royel wrote:
It's not gonna happen. We have a new line of sets being produced now and our focus is on the future, not the past.
Well, that's unfortunate. Too bad, they'd probably be in pretty good demand. Except maybe in Mexico and Canadian TRUs.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”