[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Banished Phantom or Remastered Covey Phantom? - Community

Banished Phantom or Remastered Covey Phantom?

Builds & Discussions
As much as I love having more of the newer faction getting products. (Id actually commit to a banished scarab those are just beastly like holy ***) Im skeptical a bit on a banished phantom from the video trailers design, it seemed the bladed pokey edges or commonly referred to roblox ships which could prove a few building part risks either theyre long thin one piece bits or several bricks its awkward hedgehog design makes it seem like a storage issue is possible.

P.S. Grappling Hook!

Honestly, I think with the whole halo infinite thing going on, it would probably be best if we did a banished phantom, and also in the gameplay trailer for Halo infinite there is 2 weapons Mega missed, it is the pulse carbine , and the ravager. I hope to see those weapons soon or in the banished phantom

Considering that the new halo infinite stuff is out, a banished phantom would make sense. I watched the halo infinite gameplay trailer and there is two weapons mega missed, the pulse carbine and the ravager.
I hope too see these soon

I just want a new phantom

A Banished Phantom would be great! It would be a good opposite to the Pelican. Right now the major transportation there is for the Infinite Banished is the Skiff, so a Phantom would also give you a way to carry a lot of troops. I'd like to see that!

If they release a Banished Phantom, I'd strongly consider taking the spikes off one and painting it purple.

why can't we have both, we all want to see the covey phantom back and the banished one will be a great edition to the halo infinite sets

If we have a banished phantom I would like to see more halo reach sets
we really need new versions spec ops grunts and we need halo reach elite rangers, ultras, zealots, spec ops, general, field marshel, offiers

Either. I just really want a Phantom. The figures should be a Brute, Elite, and Grunt at least too.

elitegeneral123 wrote: Honestly, I think with the whole halo infinite thing going on, it would probably be best if we did a banished phantom, and also in the gameplay trailer for Halo infinite there is 2 weapons Mega missed, it is the pulse carbine , and the ravager. I hope to see those weapons soon or in the banished phantom
Actually mega missed three as you forgot the kriss vector look alike VK78 COMMANDO we see used in the trailer

Return to “Halo”